What was your reason to join Fiverr?

tzezuka

My son actually turned me on to Fiverr about three years ago as a way to help me get the word out about my voice over business. Never knew how $5 could add up so quickly. I am so happy he told me about it. Not only do I get to help average folks with their projects I have also developed some great relationships with my clients. I am proud to be a Top Seller and look forward to growing my Fiverr business even more.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G’day, I am new here as well. I joined Fiverr a while back as I am now carer to my elderly father and am restricted from working outside the house. I am computer illiterate and hope this will help me to learn and eventually build a website and sell my gig there as well (I like to make greeting cards.) I don’t know if I’ll ever understand “backlinks” and I will never be able to make a video of myself (too shy at 50) but I look forward to trying all these things 😃

I joined fiverr to test my own work whether it is acceptable by people or not. I have been selling original paintings for few years, I also do graffiti, murals, etc. However, I feel like I need more audience of my work, to get better critics, to get more feedback, and in the end to improve myself. I found that fiverr is very interesting, it is simple, it is crowded, and there is many possibilities could happen here.

I have seen many success stories on fiverr and I want to see the possibilities to be one of them.

My reason for joining Fiverr is to help raise money to buy equipment to start a business.

I’ve found this website while searching the web for alternative ways to earning a salary. At first I was very skeptical of the whole make money online fever but since I wasn’t getting any job home either (maybe a few contract but not anything much), I was like what the heck. Lets go for it. My University’s tuition fee is over due :P, so my choices are slim at this point.

Anyway,I get the idea that this isn’t going to earn me a whole lot, but what little I earn, I will gladly acknowledge it. Besides, I’m an artist, its kinda in my blood to make wonders out of small stuff.

Cheers!!!

Hi

I was heard this from by one of my friend, He said it very easy to make money with fiverr. So i have decide to do a some sample gig but in the begins i feel i can’t make money with this because no one had chose my gig. But when i got money problems for my studies i tried so hard fiverr and @ this very moment i’m level 2 seller i soo happy…

I joined Fiverr because I’m at the home for 4 days of week. And other 3 days I’m doing a part time Degree Program. So I needed to find some way to make some money, friend of mine introduce me to Fiverr. Now I’m a Level Two Seller who can earn enough money for my little little needs. Of course my father gives me money for my University works and For the other stuffs. I’m just earning money and have fun with my family & my Sweet Heart 🙂

Thanks Fiverr :x

Guest icalligrapher

I was searching for ways to be artist online without having to pay seller fees or plant a website. I actually clicked on the image of a white horse that took me to Fine Art America, where I immediately signed up and posted my work, and then saw 5RR advertised - so clicked there and Voila! I am here.

It seems that a lot of people are offering SEO gigs and I could qualify there, but I would rather do gigs that no matter what time or how many I get hired for I will always love doing them - so it’s calligraphy and lettered graphics for me!

I just joined :+)

Jo, iCalligrapher

I’m totally new to fiverr and I’m happy I found it. I have been searching for a job I can do from home (really from home) and I never found anything suitable, I’ve tried hundreds of systems (mostly turning out to be scams). I am a network administrator and have a part time job (for which I have to leave my house most of the times) but I really want to have a home office where I can do my job. In fact, I already have the home office but I don’t have a job yet. I hope fiverr will give me a lift off with chances of becoming totally independent and working from home. I know it’s a big goal but I’m up to it. I’m constantly teaching myself new stuff to become better in what I offer and I’m not planning to giving up real soon.

That’s my story, I hope I can read other stories to motivate me to follow my goal all the way.

I am an inspiring and professional new model. My boyfriend is a professional photographer and we are in the midst of trying to start our own modeling business. We found out about fiverr through the networks and we thought “hey, why not try it? It’s a learning curve for the both of us and fiverr can help us build a foundation and get used to the ropes before playing big ball.” We joined Fiverr over a week ago and thus far i have only gotten one order, beggers can’t be choosers, right? If you or anyone you know would be interested in an artistic model, please check out my page and the gig. I’m just a click away 🙂 Thank you for reading. Hope to get more involved in the Fiverr world. Seems to be a great site, great people but the sales are slow. Best of luck to all you sellers with your ventures and buyers to whatever you are looking to find.

http://fiverr.com/dynamitemodel/model-for-you-in-a-custom-red-hot-photo-set :x

Guest wcman1976

I have an intense love for writing and music. For a few years now I’ve been suffering from a writer’s block. On top of that, I work two jobs and don’t have time to go out and play music (I’ve written over 200 songs), so I figured this site was a way to not only make a little extra cash here and there, but I could also keep in touch (albeit in a roundabout way) with writing and music.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mistrizone

I joined the fiverr, because I was looking for way to extend the money from my home and because I am really in love with this, which I do. I like communication with people of different cultures and communities and understanding with them. Of course the main reason to am here is driven out of money. We live in the information age, which is driven by people who have more knowledge than the other and financial freedom. I simply try to became such a person, and I think,that Fiverr can help me.

I join Fiverr to buy one gig I saw on google 3 years ago. The price got my attention and from there I was a frequent buyer on Fiverr. I never wanted to offer my services on Fiverr because I didn’t have the time.

I just started offering my gigs on Fiverr and so far i’m on my way to hit level 2 hopefully i can be a top rated seller one day. I have the passion and drive to make it happen only wish I started sooner.

My backstory is a little boring compared to some of the greats on here! I have always done similar things online - services on various games I’ve played, offered services to people I know personally. One day I was bored and remembered my girlfriend mentioning Fiverr, so I went to check it out. I saw some of the amazing things people were offering. Now, although I don’t feel right now I have anything I can confidently offer that is unique, I’ve decided to try my hand as a seller and maybe make a bit of money. I’m not looking to get rich and the money actually has very little to do with me logging in. It seems I’m just addicted! I can’t stop checking my emails or refreshing my Fiverr page! I long to see the header of my Fiverr page flashing green!

And if I make a bit of pocket change on the way – great! Added bonus. 🙂

Archived