What was your reason to join Fiverr?

tzezuka

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot say that I have been having money issues anymore… I joined fiverr when I was out of a job and was desperate. I tried other websites and had no luck… I found a job a month or so after joining and still didn’t have any sales (because I didn’t know what I was doing) now I am getting more into it because I enjoy what I do… the extra money is nice, but I mostly just like being able to provide to others and feel accomplished in a job that I actually really enjoy and the hope, like many others; is to one day be able to provide for myself through doing what I love… I don’t think there is anything greater because to be honest… I work in fast food and I don’t get the same satisfaction I get… even though (at the moment) I am making more there then I have earned here…

Hello All,

I joined Fiverr to make a few dollars but the results have exceeded my wildest dreams. I hope to one day make enough money for a down payment on a home for my family and I. I won’t stop until I reach my goal and neither should any of you. There is money to be made by all of us. Good luck to all.

Regards,

SoulSix

favicon.icoFiverr.com Manuel_M_Santos.png

soulsix's public profile on Fiverr

Experienced and Professional Executive Assistant providing premiere Virtual Assistant services.High Buyer Satisfaction and 300+ positive reviews.

Firstly i have no idea…!!

As i am newbie joined 2-3 weeks before…for everyone main reason is to make money and makes much more traffic. In my past i worked for an SEO industry, but with work everyone wants additional money for livings. Fiverr is a good solution to me, and i think Fiverr is perfect it can provide full time income also…!! :)>- ;))

When I lost my good paying job due to layoff because of the recession, I thought that I would find a new job within a few days. I had years of experience, a college degree from a great school, and great references. I applied for a lot of jobs online and got asked to come in for an interview for almost every job I applied for. I went to the interviews and sometimes would get called for second interviews, but I never got offered the job. After a year, my unemployment benefits ran out. I decided to go back to school to upgrade my skills because I thought my age might be the reason I was not getting hired. I kept applying for other jobs while I was in school, but I kept getting the same results. Eventually, I graduated with honors with another degree, but still no job offers just even more interviews and second interviews. I needed to come up with some way to make some money, so I tried starting my own business but my local rural area is so small there isn’t much business available in my field.

It’s almost similar story that I have.

Before joining Fiverr, I own and operate an Internet Cafe with Side Services such are, Mobile Phone Unlocking, Mobile Gadget Repair and Buy and Sell.

To cut the long story short, something went wrong and I have to vacate my shop and stop it’s operation. So from then on, I have no other source of income and I rely on my savings to buy foods and pay the bills. My savings is almost depleting, and so I need to find a quick way to earn even just a little dollar, just to pay my Internet Bills and Utilities. I know that joining Fiverr isn’t really the quick way to earn cash to cover the expenses for my bills and utilities. But I just tried and joined Fiverr.

Main reason why I joined Fiverr, I thought of quick job… quick pay… and to earn quick cash.

But it isn’t… considering the clearance period of your Fiverr Sales/Revenue. But since I got no job or income right now, I decided to work on Fiverr seriously and trying so hard to get some clients.

My first reason joining fiverr is to earn money since I don´t want to work 8 hours with less pay where I compare earning onlines in my country but suddenly, when I learned all the things like I was able to use my talent in music production as well in animation, I have a new reason, it to be known director of stopmotion and music producer which I already did and would always continue it just by using fiverr.I am a pioneering member and will surely not going else where.

Hi all, I’m new around here! 🙂 My reason for joining Fiverr was to have projects running. I wanted to create websites, but I wasn’t really sure about what I should make them. Not only people around here give me inspiration, they also give me a project to work on. So now every time someone buys my website Gig I’m happy as I have a new goal, I know what I am working for and that’s what makes it so fun.

It was a couple of years ago. I was looking for extra income and more independence, so I stumbled upon the site. First I thought it was going to be useless, because there was too many people offering what I did (voiceover), but, oh man! Was I wrong! It’s been a great source of income for me now, and not just that, but I’ve worked in so many fun and interesting projects, it has become more of a hobby that earns me money. I’m so glad I joined Fiverr.

Firstly, I didn’t knew what fiverr was all about. Signed up just for fun. Got an idea to write some contents and reviews for $5, made good income through it. Since, writing unique and optimized contents didn’t seemed easy, I jumped into Photoediting Arena. Now, I am aware of my talent. Not much good source of income but helps to allocate my leisure time in no waste!!! Thanks FIVERR!!!

I joined Fiverr a couple years ago because being part of the gig economy made sense for what I do. Rather than solicit work from others and being rejected more often than not, I could have people solicit work from me when they needed it. They need something, I can provide it, and Fiverr is the perfect medium to put 2 and 2 together.

I’ve stayed on Fiverr simply because it is profitable. I can work on my time, help people get their businesses started effectively with good salescopy, and there’s no real stress involved in the relationship dynamic. After all, what other medium is there where from a home office and a computer, someone can have a profitable global business from Day 1?

-G

To find people who know their job

that are not expensive and make a better and more interesting project that I need or

to do the things that I do not have time to make and turn something that I want to be better.And I think that’s it.

I didn’t join Fiverr to make huge profits. My first Gig will hopefully serve the greater purpose of providing me with content for one of my websites.

I have a 5 year old website and facebook page about iPhone games.

Producing in-game videos for iPhone developers will (with their permission) give me additional relevant content for my many visitors.

A mutually agreeable Back Scratching arrangement.

Before i started selling on fiverr, I was a software engineering student. Was looking for some ways to make money online so i can handle my expenses. I tried everything CPA, PPC, Clickbank and all that stuf but failed to earn a single penny. I came to know about fiverr on a forum.

I thought of providing SEO services which i was really good at.

Checked every few hours for notifications but again my bad luck. Nothing really worked. After a month or so when i logged in i saw 3 pending orders. Finally something good to see. I completed them immediately and then never looked back…

Completed over 8K orders generating 50K+ USD in revenue. Thanks you fiverr for providing such a great platform. We can make money from home while doing what we love to do…

Hi I’m James from Indonesia,

my first impression about fiverr is a place to share your skill and helping others to be happy all around the world base on $5, what a awesome website it is, bravo to fiverr.

I work fully in my home studio do drawing digital painting, and I just open a Gig in fiverr about a week, I feel Great to start business at Fiverr. hope will up level one soon. really need a support friends.

Thanks to read guys

I joined Fiverr almost a year ago and at that time i have no idea what it can do for me because $5 ($4 in actuality :)) is a little amount to earn for a work. But, as number of sales rises the amount and level gives me more pleasure to work for my clients. Now, my ambition is to achieve “TOP SELLER” tag in next 1-2 months.

I love Fiverr. I love that it offers quality gigs, for such a cheap price. 5 dollars= chips and a soda for me. So, I was first, a customer.

However, when I discovered Fiverr, I was using another platform for my services at the time and it was very expensive (cuts from pay and paying (quite a bit) out to pocket to be even slightly recognized). It was not so much the money I had a problem with, it was that it was unreliable even given the costs. (the actual system was at times, as well.)

My boyfriend said to me, hey, maybe you should give Fiverr a shot. I didn’t expect it to become such a huge part of my life. I wanted it to, but didn’t think it ever would. Well, it called my bluff. I have such a huge respect and admiration for this site, giving me the opportunity to do the things I love (and is reliable!), while offering it at a cheap, affordable price to customers. That is the biggest thing to me- that I can help them without hurting their pockets.

I am a full time mom to my little guy. I have been searching for something I can do to bring in an income from home because my pregnancy caused further complications with my health and I can’t commit to working outside the home 9-5. My brother in law bought some gigs off Fiverr and I thought it was a really cool sounding site…now here I am.

Archived