I need some suggestion?

shawon_sunny

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I can Provide but I did not get exactly what you want to say ?

I want to send offer to my client but I don’t get positive response, my from client,

i working in WordPress based work in fiverr.com

when I send my bayer request i wrote like this,

example :

Hi, Thanks for posting your valuable job opportunity, I will install and setup your choice able theme and make same it looks like its demo site, I need just 1 hours from you to setup it and make same as demo trust me I already did this job some days before, so you can discuss with me in my inbox Here are my previous some working demo,

I want to send offer to my client but I don’t get positive response, my from client,

i working in WordPress based work in fiverr.com

when I send my bayer request i wrote like this,

example :

Hi, Thanks for posting your valuable job opportunity, I will install and setup your choice able theme and make same it looks like its demo site, I need just 1 hours from you to setup it and make same as demo trust me I already did this job some days before, so you can discuss with me in my inbox Here are my previous some working demo,

This is pretty simple and good enough.

Using templates has been discussed in this forum multiple times.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

Hello My Fellow Sellers, It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all. I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their...

Reading time: 9 mins ? Likes: 298 ❤

Using templates has been discussed in this forum multiple times.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

How to Send Attractive Buyer Request

Hello My Fellow Sellers, It has been a longtime visiting here, hope sells are rolling well to you all. I can see that one of the limitation facing some new seller on fiverr platform is how to get the attentions of buyers to their...

Reading time: 9 mins ? Likes: 298 ❤

Hi, Please give me you template.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shawon,

You are already providing the service of Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and so it is expected to all that you know the proper way of doing SEO. Because of posting this post, if this is gone over some of the SEO service receiver, may be it will be so tough to get any order as you yourself is applying for how to do SEO!

You should know and learn more about doing SEO. It is natural that being a SEO service provider, you have to assist the buyers of doing that instead of seeking help of your regarding gigs.

Hope, you got my points.

Hello Shawon,

You are already providing the service of Search Engine Optimization(SEO) and so it is expected to all that you know the proper way of doing SEO. Because of posting this post, if this is gone over some of the SEO service receiver, may be it will be so tough to get any order as you yourself is applying for how to do SEO!

You should know and learn more about doing SEO. It is natural that being a SEO service provider, you have to assist the buyers of doing that instead of seeking help of your regarding gigs.

Hope, you got my points.

thanks for your valuable ans i will provide SEO service, but I am beginner so that , i need some help to get more traffic in my SEO gig,

thanks for your valuable ans i will provide SEO service, but I am beginner so that , i need some help to get more traffic in my SEO gig,

In this forum you’re saying that you’re a beginner, yet your gig description says you’re an expert.

image.png.6bd52a636b01793f0049addff4c13ca8.png

Look, your average rating is 3.7, you’re trying to rank in a very competitive category and your gig descriptions are rather poorly written. I’m not talking about few grammar mistakes, it’s difficult to even understand what you’re offering. Maybe you should revise your gigs and offer a service you’re actually good at.

I’m not trying to push you out, but if you don’t know what you’re doing then you’re just ruining Fiverr’s reputation.

In this forum you’re saying that you’re a beginner, yet your gig description says you’re an expert.

8d9c5f7635a59803f167fafe12fced2e17c71eab.png

Look, your average rating is 3.7, you’re trying to rank in a very competitive category and your gig descriptions are rather poorly written. I’m not talking about few grammar mistakes, it’s difficult to even understand what you’re offering. Maybe you should revise your gigs and offer a service you’re actually good at.

I’m not trying to push you out, but if you don’t know what you’re doing then you’re just ruining Fiverr’s reputation.

every man is beginner i think I beginner because of I learn every day so that I say I am beginner,

Hello @shawon_sunny,

I have seen and read the description of your gigs. What I have understood is nothing but supporting what @uxreview has said in the prior reply.

Please try yourself to improve your English skill beside your skill on various subject, otherwise, you will constantly lose your buyers. If you, fortunately, get them, you will be given bad ratings and a negative review after completing the order improperly and that will suck your sales bro.

Best of Luck

Archived