When I will get level two?

masnunahmed647

Question

6 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, masnunahmed647 said:

When I will get level two?

What do you mean? I can see that you have joined this month (April 2024) and you have made zero sales yet. Suddenly out of the blue, you want to become a Level 2 Seller? :classic_huh: Why is that?

To become a Level 2 seller, you need to get orders first. See an inserted image below:

levelcriteria.jpg.eac782069d7710e1fe780bc4d6eb3dbe.jpg

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system (Level criteria)

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

47 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What do you mean? I can see that you have joined this month (April 2024) and you have made zero sales yet. Suddenly out of the blue, you want to become a Level 2 Seller? :classic_huh: Why is that?

Maybe they're asking about their other account?

Or maybe some Fiverr guru told them to ask random questions on the forum in order to get orders...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

Maybe they're asking about their other account?

Even a buyer did this few weeks back.

He was having pre-order conversation with me from one account and then all of sudden his next text came from a new account!! 🫠

He apologised for forgetting to switch over. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Even a buyer did this few weeks back.

He was having pre-order conversation with me from one account and then all of sudden his next text came from a new account!! 🫠

It's not unusual, as far as I can tell.

Sometimes they have more than one business and want to keep it all separate (for accounting, I guess, among other reasons), sometimes they have a personal buying account and another one for their company...

Oh, and I also remember someone who had, I think, 3 accounts (all for buying, never even tried to sell anything). It was due to Fiverr glitching, they couldn't log into one account to buy what they needed so they opened another one, on another occasion they opened yet another one... At least that's what they told me.

• Like 3