Strength Training/Weight Lifting Question for Men

writer99025

@fonthaunt I think boy tipes is better for boys more than girl.

Could be. FYI, to get ripped you want a leaner and more substantial protein than whole milk in the morning.

The potassium and carbs from bananas is good, but egg whites or lean chicken does more to jump start the cells in muscle. Milk can also lead to embarrassing gastrointestinal issues, especially if heavy weight is lifted soon after.

Could be. FYI, to get ripped you want a leaner and more substantial protein than whole milk in the morning.

The potassium and carbs from bananas is good, but egg whites or lean chicken does more to jump start the cells in muscle. Milk can also lead to embarrassing gastrointestinal issues, especially if heavy weight is lifted soon after.

Whey is supposed to be good. I’ve always liked a soy shake not only for the protein muscle building help but because it keeps the arteries clean as well as the substitute estrogen boost to protect from breast cancer. It blocks the body’s estrogen receptors.

Whey is supposed to be good. I’ve always liked a soy shake not only for the protein muscle building help but because it keeps the arteries clean as well as the substitute estrogen boost to protect from breast cancer. It blocks the body’s estrogen receptors.

I’ve used soy and whey and like both. I get a lot of soy in my diet from other sources, so right now I use they whey based shakes and almond milk for another dairy replacement. Great stuff! Have you tried rice-based shakes?

I’ve used soy and whey and like both. I get a lot of soy in my diet from other sources, so right now I use they whey based shakes and almond milk for another dairy replacement. Great stuff! Have you tried rice-based shakes?

No I use skim milk and feel bad if I don’t drink some every day. I pay attention to how I feel when I eat things. The body lets you know what it needs and likes. It’s odd because I’m allergic to cows. I thought rice was not exactly healthy. Usually in the morning I drink skim milk mixed with soy powder and some berries and ice.

No I use skim milk and feel bad if I don’t drink some every day. I pay attention to how I feel when I eat things. The body lets you know what it needs and likes. It’s odd because I’m allergic to cows. I thought rice was not exactly healthy. Usually in the morning I drink skim milk mixed with soy powder and some berries and ice.

I tried the rice powder and liked the taste but not the consistency. I don’t mind some skim milk but whole milk has too much lactose for me.

That’s funny about your skim milk need but a cow allergy. I guess you shouldn’t do a cow hair shake! (Ew!) 😷

Edit: Rice itself can be too many carbs if you are trying to hit ketosis, but carbs are fine if you burn them with weight bearing exercise. Rice milk or powder has less carbs than rice you eat, though.

I tried the rice powder and liked the taste but not the consistency. I don’t mind some skim milk but whole milk has too much lactose for me.

That’s funny about your skim milk need but a cow allergy. I guess you shouldn’t do a cow hair shake! (Ew!) 😷

Edit: Rice itself can be too many carbs if you are trying to hit ketosis, but carbs are fine if you burn them with weight bearing exercise. Rice milk or powder has less carbs than rice you eat, though.

Exactly, it is the fur that gets me. The same with horses although that can’t stop me from wanting to ride them.

I take a Claritin every day but probably Zirtec would work better. I break out in very painful hives for hours after I ride but do it anyway.

If you only ride occasionally your could get a cortisone shot in advance. I think that might prevent hives but your other immunities are lowered for a short time.

I just got the “reply to more people” pop up, so maybe that’s my hint to go to bed. The fellows can resume their manly talk. : 😬

If you only ride occasionally your could get a cortisone shot in advance. I think that might prevent hives but your other immunities are lowered for a short time.

I just got the “reply to more people” pop up, so maybe that’s my hint to go to bed. The fellows can resume their manly talk. : 😬

Fastest OTC anti-allergen, and calms down and controls hives within the hour!

Also Zyrtec-D for decongestant.

Archived