Does editing a Gig effect its placement?

joe_boi

It’s not a myth. Any relatively moderate or big changes to your gig will drop its search position (and implicitly its sales) for ~24 hours or so, until it gets approved by the editorial team. After that it will get back up if everything’s in place.

However, I’ve heard that very little changes shouldn’t have such an effect.

It’s not a myth. Any relatively moderate or big changes to your gig will drop its search position (and implicitly its sales) for ~24 hours or so, until it gets approved by the editorial team. After that it will get back up if everything’s in place.

What are little changes and big changes for fiverr? Tags, Images, Name, Pricing, Delivery days? etc.

I did a lot of changes last April specially. Sometimes you can make a lot of changes and your Gig is on it’s place. Sometimes after 1 small change Gig goes to “police cell” for up to 24 hrs untill the High Court of Fiverr.

My one is arrested now for changing the picture 🙂

I’m looking forward to see him on public 🙂

What are little changes and big changes for fiverr? Tags, Images, Name, Pricing, Delivery days? etc.

There is no official list of what the big or small changes could be. It’s up to Fiverr to decide what change is small or big, but I presume that small changes are those that are performed quickly and without buttoning too much 😛

Archived