Darn it! Why am I such a magnet for a bunch of sellers who are ____!

gina_riley2

Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of threads dedicated to bashing buyers. I won’t go into details because if you are reading this or a frequent visitor to the forum, you know exactly which threads I am referring to.

Well, as a buyer, I had to sit back and analyze a few things, especially my sellers. Going through my list, I realized the majority of my sellers are smart, hardworking, honest, top notch professionals who believe in delivering work to perfection! In other words, they are just
#AWESOME!!

The fact that I happen to be a magnet for intelligent, outstanding sellers led me to believe I too must be pretty darn (well, let me just input my favorite quote: “It takes one to know one” 😉 ) !

That being said, putting aside all modesty, I would like 5r to implement a special line just for me, instead of “Regular” - I’d prefer either:

• “Awesome Buyer”,
  • “Magnet for Smart Seller”,
  • “Making other buyers jealous”

Oh, gosh, so many choices, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I just don’t know. :thinking: Should I just contact customer support directly with my suggestion and demand it or put it in the suggestion thread?

If I put it in the suggestion thread, it could allow other buyers who may think they are as awesome as me to join in as well.

Any who, if you are a buyer who feels you are pretty darn awesome and would like to join the “Gina’s Awesome Buyer’s Club” state your case below. The following guidelines are firm and can not be deviated:

1. You must have made at least 100 purchases
  2. Your cancellation rate must be less than 3%
  3. You must have accepted all orders (no autocomplete because you were too lazy to accept)
  4. You must have left, at minimum, 90% review where 75% were actual write ups and no more than 25% were “Outstanding Experience” on orders
  5. You must have tipped at least 25% of your sellers. (Why? If they were awesome, why wouldn’t you?)
  6. No chargebacks
  7. Are your sellers idiot/stupid/moron/dummy or any variation of this? If so, you are not eligible. (Why? Hey, YOU picked them. A very nice quote from Forest Gump, “Stupid is as stupid does.”)

If you are a buyer who feels you are more awesome than me, state your case below. I’ll be happy to refute.

Disclaimer: My sellers are pretty darn awesome, that is a fact!! The rest is a joke meant as humor for laughter purposes. It’s been a stressful week for both buyers and sellers so I thought we could use a good dose of laughter!!

To all my sellers! I ❤️

Lately, I’ve been reading a lot of threads dedicated to bashing buyers. I won’t go into details because if you are reading this or a frequent visitor to the forum, you know exactly which threads I am referring to.

Well, as a buyer, I had to sit back and analyze a few things, especially my sellers. Going through my list, I realized the majority of my sellers are smart, hardworking, honest, top notch professionals who believe in delivering work to perfection! In other words, they are just

#AWESOME!!

The fact that I happen to be a magnet for intelligent, outstanding sellers led me to believe I too must be pretty darn (well, let me just input my favorite quote: “It takes one to know one” 😉 ) !

That being said, putting aside all modesty, I would like 5r to implement a special line just for me, instead of “Regular” - I’d prefer either:

• “Awesome Buyer”,

Oh, gosh, so many choices, I don’t know, I don’t know, I don’t know, I just don’t know. :thinking: Should I just contact customer support directly with my suggestion and demand it or put it in the suggestion thread?

If I put it in the suggestion thread, it could allow other buyers who may think they are as awesome as me to join in as well.

Any who, if you are a buyer who feels you are pretty darn awesome and would like to join the “Gina’s Awesome Buyer’s Club” state your case below. The following guidelines are firm and can not be deviated:

3. You must have accepted all orders (no autocomplete because you were too lazy to accept)
  4. You must have left, at minimum, 90% review where 75% were actual write ups and no more than 25% were “Outstanding Experience” on orders
  5. You must have tipped at least 25% of your sellers. (Why? If they were awesome, why wouldn’t you?)
  6. No chargebacks
  7. Are your sellers idiot/stupid/moron/dummy or any variation of this? If so, you are not eligible. (Why? Hey, YOU picked them. A very nice quote from Forest Gump, “Stupid is as stupid does.”)

If you are a buyer who feels you are more awesome than me, state your case below. I’ll be happy to refute.

Disclaimer: My sellers are pretty darn awesome, that is a fact!! The rest is a joke meant as humor for laughter purposes. It’s been a stressful week for both buyers and sellers so I thought we could use a good dose of laughter!!

To all my sellers! I ❤️

I think your name should be used for good buyers:

“eoinfinnegan? Yeah, I heard of him. That buyer is a Regular Riley”

I think your name should be used for good buyers:

“eoinfinnegan? Yeah, I heard of him. That buyer is a Regular Riley”

OMG yes! That should totally go into the Urban Dictionary!

…oh wait…it is in there already…and it looks good!

a Riley (gal) Gina right there! (they need a good proofreader though :p)

a Riley (guy) (they forgot to mention the dogs and the facial hair, but else, not bad)

#AWESOME!!

• “Awesome Buyer”,

6. No chargebacks

To all my sellers! I ❤️

“Magnet for Smart Seller”,

This one is nice.😋

#AWESOME!!

• “Awesome Buyer”,

6. No chargebacks

To all my sellers! I ❤️

My sellers are pretty darn awesome, that is a fact!!

Umm so if someone want to be AWESOME, they should work with you… Hmmm I see. :thinking:

Archived