Logo Contests Requests

grow4fit

I have purchased a couple logo design gigs and I’m not getting something that speaks to me, while the samples provided by the sellers looked to be in alignment with what I’m hoping for. I find going back and forth tiresome and would like to request a logo design and have designers submit their work to me for which I can then purchase the file from them. Is this possible? When I setup a request I’m only getting sellers who want me to buy their service, but I don’t want to go down a dead end again. I’d like to just purchase something if it catches my eye. I understand not all designers will want to take time to design something with the risk of not being paid. Does this option exist? has anyone done something similar?

I have purchased a couple logo design gigs and I’m not getting something that speaks to me, while the samples provided by the sellers looked to be in alignment with what I’m hoping for. I find going back and forth tiresome and would like to request a logo design and have designers submit their work to me for which I can then purchase the file from them. Is this possible? When I setup a request I’m only getting sellers who want me to buy their service, but I don’t want to go down a dead end again. I’d like to just purchase something if it catches my eye. I understand not all designers will want to take time to design something with the risk of not being paid. Does this option exist? has anyone done something similar?

Does this option exist?

No

Reason :

not all designers will want to take time to design something with the risk of not being paid.

I’d like to just purchase something if it catches my eye.

In that case Fiverr is probably not the right option for you. There are plenty of websites that sell logos that are already completed. I’m not sure if I can promote these here, but if you google it then you’ll find those sites. (Although most likely you’ll pay more, you won’t get away with $5)

As a graphic design expert in app designing and website development

A logo is worth 10 to 20 dollar

A profession advice

A 5 dollar logo is like a child drawing

As a graphic design expert in app designing and website development

A logo is worth 10 to 20 dollar

A profession advice

A 5 dollar logo is like a child drawing

Well, actually a good, professional logo can be worth thousands of dollars. Fiverr logo gig prices are not necessarily indicative of real world value. 😉

Even a $10-$20 logo is extremely cheap.

• 2 years later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I did the same thing only with food.

I posted a notice saying I would accept offers of a prepared dinner from anyone and would pay for the best one. None of the professionals (restaurants and fast food places) even bothered to try but I did get loads of hopeless people trying to give me out of date cans of soup.

I decided to go choose a restaurant myself the next time.

Archived