Maketing/Non-Fiverr/Other | Moved to Separate Thread for Topic

ssj1236

Two things:

1. Yes, you’re exactly right. That was the point I wanted to make. Looks matter and sometimes race too. Which is why people use pictures of other people because a normal customer isn’t going to go through the effort of doing an image search. Unless you’re using a models or actors pic, then your just not very smart.
  2. You use Tumblr too? Seriously, how cool are you?

Two things:

1. Yes, you’re exactly right. That was the point I wanted to make. Looks matter and sometimes race too. Which is why people use pictures of other people because a normal customer isn’t going to go through the effort of doing an image search. Unless you’re using a models or actors pic, then your just not very smart.
  2. You use Tumblr too? Seriously, how cool are you?

I use Tumblr to sell my niche erotic ebooks to a VERY niche fetish crowd. But I have been known to use it in the past. But it works well for erotica and (for my husband) erotic art.

Note: NEVER post an opinion on Tumblr. You can say something like “The blue sky is beautiful!” and you’ll have a million people telling you how that’s ableist because some people are color blind or something.

I use Tumblr to sell my niche erotic ebooks to a VERY niche fetish crowd. But I have been known to use it in the past. But it works well for erotica and (for my husband) erotic art.

Note: NEVER post an opinion on Tumblr. You can say something like “The blue sky is beautiful!” and you’ll have a million people telling you how that’s ableist because some people are color blind or something.

It’s amazing how much you’re marketing plan matches mine XD I use Tumblr to get more clients for adult content got like over 5 recurring clients with over 10 orders each and more to come.

I once called a certain anime shit on Tumblr, people called me sexist.

It’s amazing how much you’re marketing plan matches mine XD I use Tumblr to get more clients for adult content got like over 5 recurring clients with over 10 orders each and more to come.

I once called a certain anime shit on Tumblr, people called me sexist.

I have sold over 100$ in Ebooks in the past couple of months on Tumblr! Made 100$ in March alone with ebooks before the April Freelance Market Crash of 2017. Now in April I earned 12 bucks in ebooks, but also got 32 dollars so far this month here, so not bad as someone who started freelancing 2 months ago.

Tumblr is an awesome site, it just is filled with a lot of… not so awesome people.

I have sold over 100$ in Ebooks in the past couple of months on Tumblr! Made 100$ in March alone with ebooks before the April Freelance Market Crash of 2017. Now in April I earned 12 bucks in ebooks, but also got 32 dollars so far this month here, so not bad as someone who started freelancing 2 months ago.

Tumblr is an awesome site, it just is filled with a lot of… not so awesome people.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

@idostuff74 you’re pic is awesome. And yes, took it in a toilet. The lighting was fabulous.

Speaking of articles, I have 3 more short stories to finish and somehow find a book cover before I can publish my next ebook, which is due for publication on the first of May. I can actually finish all that in a day if I stopped being so ADHD about it, but oh well.

My biggest issue right now is finding a good uncopyrighted book cover.

Speaking of articles, I have 3 more short stories to finish and somehow find a book cover before I can publish my next ebook, which is due for publication on the first of May. I can actually finish all that in a day if I stopped being so ADHD about it, but oh well.

My biggest issue right now is finding a good uncopyrighted book cover.

I thought about writing my own book to sell on Amazon and tumblr…boy did that end a failure.

I thought about writing my own book to sell on Amazon and tumblr…boy did that end a failure.

At least there is (generally) much less time pressure than with gigs. And people can keep buying books every so often without you having to do any more work. And you can see how it’s position goes up (maybe into the top 100 especially in its category), and see what reviews say. The real only time pressure is for declaring taxes and, if physical books, making sure copies are sent to the main UK/US libraries in time. I haven’t earned that much though.

At least there is (generally) much less time pressure than with gigs. And people can keep buying books every so often without you having to do any more work. And you can see how it’s position goes up (maybe into the top 100 especially in its category), and see what reviews say. The real only time pressure is for declaring taxes and, if physical books, making sure copies are sent to the main UK/US libraries in time. I haven’t earned that much though.

Yeah, it’s an excellent source of Passive Income (Income you make without having to do much, if any, extra work), but the sales are pretty erratic, so it’s good to have active income as well.

Archived