I am shocked by get a Notification about an order After two weeks!

fahimulkarim

2 weeks ago I was did a job after two weeks I got a notification A dispute was opened via PayPal for your order FO1ABA06F407: design your web Banner,Facebook Banner AD. As a result, we have to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work.
😨
and byer was get refund. Is it fair? When he was give me five star and a good review!

1417935215_Screenshot(291)edit.thumb.png.b79c686ba4f583956f8f761bb8258aae.png
1925247442_Screenshot(294)edit.thumb.jpg.085d2d83ce4be9f6a257ee35cce0879f.jpg
515061488_Screenshot(292)edit.thumb.jpg.c3e061f754128940ab221638f682604d.jpg

This has happened because your buyer has reversed payment with their bank or credit card company. There is nothing Fiverr can do when this happens. What you should do, though, is make a note of the buyers name somewhere so that you know to avoid working with them in future.

This has happened because your buyer has reversed payment with their bank or credit card company. There is nothing Fiverr can do when this happens. What you should do, though, is make a note of the buyers name somewhere so that you know to avoid working with them in future.

Thanks for your information.

I also got a buyer who left a bad review and I asked what’s wrong I can solve any problem you got and if he’s willing to change his review. He said the only option for you is refund.

SMH

Tomorrow also one more thing happened with me buyer was come back after two weeks and give me a 1 star review even he got his work! 😑

Considering that you got 5 star rating it could be that the client reversed it by mistake. I used work for a company that sold subscriptions and every now and then we had a client who reversed their order simply because they couldn’t recall what the charge was for.

However, Fiverr should take the hit here not you. It’s Fiverr’s responsibility to protect you as a seller and deal with the client themselves. I assume 14 days passed and your funds were cleared.

If you complain enough you can probably get a solution from Fiverr, but it’s going to be an uphill battle.

Considering that you got 5 star rating it could be that the client reversed it by mistake. I used work for a company that sold subscriptions and every now and then we had a client who reversed their order simply because they couldn’t recall what the charge was for.

However, Fiverr should take the hit here not you. It’s Fiverr’s responsibility to protect you as a seller and deal with the client themselves. I assume 14 days passed and your funds were cleared.

If you complain enough you can probably get a solution from Fiverr, but it’s going to be an uphill battle.

I have contact CS for this issue. Waiting for their response! 😓

Archived