Someone has been staying very quiet lately

writer99025

You could be writers twin

I guess you could say that now and you’d be technically right because even I am a writer now 😉

Which means that even I get to end my comments with “jeez, I don’t even care, I need to get back to writing my articles”.

jeez, I don’t even care, I need to get back to writing my articles".

You nailed it there, silky.

@writer99025 Change the title of the thread…

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@writer99025 This is my last reply. It´s been fun here. At first I only came here again last month coz I needed some stuff to be done by seller, and then I wanted to say hello to you, enjoy Emilio´s hilarious posts, and a bit chit-chat with you and with others. Nice to know some new peeps. I´ll carry on with whatever I have been doing (dogs youtube projects). I just made an insta account for them too a few days ago, So I´m managing 2 accounts, on youtube and insta. Later on I´ll visit India again with my husband, in August or September. I am so excited! I can´t wait! I plan to go trekking too on Himalayas. And I miss Nepal. We have a reliable dog sitter and house sitter, so it shouldn´t be a problem as usually. And as for Emilio´s case, I have no idea what has happened so I won´t start to attack the mods or anyone, errr I´m just trying to picture myself in everyone´s shoes. On the other hand, I hope Emilio is doing fine. I believe she is very busy anyway with works. If I remember to come here again, I will be back with some new photos of beautiful places in India (and Nepal). Last time it was old photos that I showed you, before digital era. Jeeezzz, time flies so fast. Take care, buddy!!! 😎

@writer99025 This is my last reply. It´s been fun here. At first I only came here again last month coz I needed some stuff to be done by seller, and then I wanted to say hello to you, enjoy Emilio´s hilarious posts, and a bit chit-chat with you and with others. Nice to know some new peeps. I´ll carry on with whatever I have been doing (dogs youtube projects). I just made an insta account for them too a few days ago, So I´m managing 2 accounts, on youtube and insta. Later on I´ll visit India again with my husband, in August or September. I am so excited! I can´t wait! I plan to go trekking too on Himalayas. And I miss Nepal. We have a reliable dog sitter and house sitter, so it shouldn´t be a problem as usually. And as for Emilio´s case, I have no idea what has happened so I won´t start to attack the mods or anyone, errr I´m just trying to picture myself in everyone´s shoes. On the other hand, I hope Emilio is doing fine. I believe she is very busy anyway with works. If I remember to come here again, I will be back with some new photos of beautiful places in India (and Nepal). Last time it was old photos that I showed you, before digital era. Jeeezzz, time flies so fast. Take care, buddy!!! 😎

Archived