Someone has been staying very quiet lately

writer99025

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Because right now we are most likely already upsetting people who it would probably not be a good idea to push the patience of. Best thing to do would be to start a 'What I Loved Best About Capsicum Lady" thread.

If it is added to daily and kept near the top of conversations, this would be a form of protest in itself. Also, Em would be able to see it and know that she is missed as bans don’t stop people viewing the forum.

Seriously, I’m upset that my main reason for coming to this forum doesn’t exist anymore and you guys are discussing the numbers in my nick? Jeez.

You came here every day to be purposefully psychologically demolished by an English Lady holding a little green capsicum?

Let me start, I like Emilio because she is hilarious. A lot of her posts have cracked me up. Some people think she is bad, but actually she is just always honest with her opinions. She has never bashed me whatsoever nor cruel to me, not even once, even though I don´t always come with the most intelligent posts. Also, she was talking about my dog a while back with a seller from Bahama, and it always makes me smile everytime I remember the way they were talking about my dog. NB: I think she is a very fair person.

Yes. It's called a forum boycott. Sadly, though, this won't work as many people rely on the forum for their personal psychological well-being. Without it, they will simply munch themselves to death on Pringles without any interuption.

The alternative solution would be to look for the Little Green Capsicum Lady elsewhere online. She's bound to be somewhere like Twitter or FB. I wouldn't go sending messages to CS, though. No good has ever come from questioning the authority of Fiverr.

The alternative solution would be to look for the Little Green Capsicum Lady elsewhere online.

Err, what about the “no contact outside of Fiverr” rule? Wouldn’t that get everyone involved in trouble (and a more serious trouble than a forum ban)?

😂Thanks for the laughs, silky smooth…

Nah, I didn’t even know my Regular badge has been taken away (my badge probably fell out of my pocket during the exchange we had two days ago, you know…yup, that one)

I just read your comment and scrolled up to see if I can find that mystery person, as my eyes scrolled to the right side of every profile name…

Regular…

Regular…

Regular…

Blank…

Found_him.gif

Eyes scroll left to read username

Silkroute

facepalm.gif

The alternative solution would be to look for the Little Green Capsicum Lady elsewhere online.

Err, what about the “no contact outside of Fiverr” rule? Wouldn’t that get everyone involved in trouble (and a more serious trouble than a forum ban)?

Yep.

Listen up everybody, I gave BAD ADVICE earlier.

You could be writers twin brother/sister, separated at birth.

Hey, I got an idea for my story! Yeah! 😀

You could be writers twin

I guess you could say that now and you’d be technically right because even I am a writer now 😉

Which means that even I get to end my comments with “jeez, I don’t even care, I need to get back to writing my articles”.

Archived