I made Business Cards

lucycodex

I went to Vistaprint and ordered 500 cards with a specific design for like, 30 dollars. Does anyone know if these seriously help draw in business? Mine has my Fiverr link and my email address.

If so, what is the best way to go about distributing them?

Do you mingle with a lot of people daily?

Because you have to distribute your cards to 500 people who maybe looking for a service that you offer in the near future.

Otherwise business cards are quite unnecessary.

I do. I will also be putting them on the billboard in my apartment complex. It will also give me the chance to show off what I do to people I meet instead of simply writing down the link to my Fiverr to anyone who might be slightly interested.

You’ve to find different events related to your niche in your area. Then you’ll have to attend that events and make contacts and drop your business card in “drop your card may be? boxes.”

Other thing you can do is find someone who can distribute your cards to right people related to your niche and pay them.

It’s really time consuming task which requires great patience. If I were you, I would buy 6 Fiverr digital marketing gigs of 5$. (from different sellers)

The best way to get a business card to work for you is to make sure that it has a QR code which represents your URL. It’s easier for a person to scan a QR code and have their smartphone browser automatically redirect to your URL, than to manually type all the alphabets in their browser.

Transparent-Business-Cards-With-QR-Code.jpg.715756ea87dabcade420a73c6ccdd385.jpg

Archived