Cheater on Fiverr! Also disappointing on fiverr!

proxysp

Old post was closed by admin for the rules…

I buy more than $100 on writing on a guys!

And here is the promise on her sals page.

✓ 100% original and unique content
✔️ Great grammar composition and structure!
✔️ SEO optimized content
✓ Excellent grammar with flowing ideas
✔️ Copyscape pass guarantee!
✓ Well researched and engaging article

But this guy really is a cheater…

The guys use “special characters” to mask the article!! so when the “special characters” on the article the Copyscape don’t know is copy or not!

And why my negative review not post on their page!!
I am also worried about your system on good faith or not!!
I am also disappointing to fiverr also.

Last, Don’t ask me for who, the admin can not allow do it…ridiculous?

Respected user, if you are facing any issues with your past or current orders… you can contact CS. We can’t do anything in this case. Fiverr Support are not available here. There is no need to create posts again if it was deleted once. Just create a ticket and wait for the reply.

Old post was closed by admin for the rules…

I buy more than $100 on writing on a guys!

And here is the promise on her sals page.

✓ 100% original and unique content

✔️ Great grammar composition and structure!

✔️ SEO optimized content

✓ Excellent grammar with flowing ideas

✔️ Copyscape pass guarantee!

✓ Well researched and engaging article

But this guy really is a cheater…

The guys use “special characters” to mask the article!! so when the “special characters” on the article the Copyscape don’t know is copy or not!

And why my negative review not post on their page!!

I am also worried about your system on good faith or not!!

I am also disappointing to fiverr also.

Last, Don’t ask me for who, the admin can not allow do it…ridiculous?

Why do you keep stating on the forum:

I need you refund the money to me, also need your support collect the evidence!

This is forum, not Customer Support. We’re just sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff, and nobody here can refund you your money, or collect the evidence.

To contact Customer Support, go here: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is forum, not Customer Support. We’re just sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff, and nobody here can refund you your money, or collect the evidence.

To contact Customer Support, go here: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

i not for that.

i only let more guys know the fact!

any other rule, let me know!

Yes, but the hacker mask as a writer.

A hack is not a hacker. A hack is like a crap writer. It is partially your fault here for not thoroughly checking the writing when it was delivered, as well as not vetting the seller properly. Going on a smear campaign in the forum is really just wasting your time (even more).

You just not getting the point, do you @proxysp ?
This is the forum and we are buyers and sellers like you.
We have nothing to do with your issue and we don’t have the ability to help you.

First, ask for the modification to the seller.
Second, If the seller doesn’t agree with you, then ask for a refund.
Third, If He/She doesn’t want that, then contact Customer Care, (Open only one ticket to describe all, wait for their reply, don’t open another ticket until they reply or marked as “solved”)
Customer Support will cancel the order and give you back your money as Fiverr credit.

A hack is not a hacker. A hack is like a crap writer. It is partially your fault here for not thoroughly checking the writing when it was delivered, as well as not vetting the seller properly. Going on a smear campaign in the forum is really just wasting your time (even more).

You should check that seller use this hack way already as “levels 2”, so you think it’s legitimate?

You just not getting the point, do you @proxysp ?

This is the forum and we are buyers and sellers like you.

We have nothing to do with your issue and we don’t have the ability to help you.

First, ask for the modification to the seller.

Second, If the seller doesn’t agree with you, then ask for a refund.

Third, If He/She doesn’t want that, then contact Customer Care, (Open only one ticket to describe all, wait for their reply, don’t open another ticket until they reply or marked as “solved”)

Customer Support will cancel the order and give you back your money as Fiverr credit.

I post here just let more and more buyers to don’t be cheated again to waste their money and time…

You should check that seller use this hack way already as “levels 2”, so you think it’s legitimate?

I’m not particularly interested in what level a seller is. It’s not that relevant. It’s an automated thing that anyone can get if they get enough GOOD REVIEWS from users (either through good work or scammery). This automation also makes it bizarre that some sellers celebrate these robotic milestones, but never mind.

You got scammed, sure. Now you know how to avoid getting scammed and how to protect yourself in future. That’s all there is to it, aside from what CS may or may not do for you. That you sat on this for a month and didn’t follow the usual conventions… well mate, not really helping yourself. Nor with this flotilla of posts…

• 11 months later...

I happened to find out my article writer gig cheated me as well.

He also use similar technique that you describe, by copying an article from ***********, and replacing normal characters with some foreign characters that looks VERY similar. The problem is those content passes copy scape if you are not careful enough.

The problem is that the last order was completed a month ago, and fiver ToS only covers 14 days.

Fortunately, Fiverr CS are understanding, and give me full refund. Lucky me, at least.

However, I still see that writer is still not banned from the system, with at least 56 buyers all give him full 5*. Unlucky to those innocent buyers perhaps.

The writer I was talking about was from third world country, and offer a buy 1 get 1 at $5. Beware!!

Archived