Shocked...Is this allowed?

anjylina

I’m shocked that the going rate for an account with reviews is so low! 😁

I mean, if you’re going the sell…then SELL HIGH!

If you’re going to break the rules…the SHATTER them.

This seller is not only violating TOS, but underselling themselves in the process. Definitely NOT a doer!

(this message was not approved by Fiverr, I’m only joking please don’t ban me).👍

I’m shocked that the going rate for an account with reviews is so low!

Ha ha ha 😂

(this message was not approved by Fiverr, I’m only joking please don’t ban me).👍

Ha, ha, ha,ha! 😁

I’m really curious as to whether established sellers are actually selling their account, and for why.

I can’t answer why the seller would sell but we all know why the newbie would buy an account with many reviews.

I mentioned before that I had placed an order with a level 2 seller with steller reviews and samples in her gig profile. I was stunned at what I got back. I thought she accidently gave me her 7 year old’s school project. It was beyond awful. I didn’t ask her for a revision because, frankly, I had no idea where to start.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she bought someone else’s account.

I mentioned before that I had placed an order with a level 2 seller with steller reviews and samples in her gig profile. I was stunned at what I got back. I thought she accidently gave me her 7 year old’s school project. It was beyond awful. I didn’t ask her for a revision because, frankly, I had no idea where to start.

EXACTLY. I have seen many cases like that and yes there are group of people who makes account on fiverr, build the profile and sell it for some good amount of $$$… Then the cycle is repeated.

Ha, ha, ha,ha! 😁

I’m really curious as to whether established sellers are actually selling their account, and for why.

I can’t answer why the seller would sell but we all know why the newbie would buy an account with many reviews.

A few days ago, I saw a listing for a level 2 Fiverr account, in a Facebook group. The seller was demanding $500 for it.

Archived