Shocked...Is this allowed?

anjylina

Have you seen the number of offers? OMG.

Sometimes I wonder if the offers are really offers, or if they are just people using offers to send a message:

I often see sellers advertising their services and they get offers??? Maybe these are people who can’t read properly, or they are sending a message to the sellers to tell them to stop advertising?!?

Sometimes I wonder if the offers are really offers, or if they are just people using offers to send a message:

I often see sellers advertising their services and they get offers??? Maybe these are people who can’t read properly, or they are sending a message to the sellers to tell them to stop advertising?!?

A friend of mine joined fiverr and she made request to get job(She was not aware of ToS,I guess),and she got 35 offers by sellers 😂. When I saw her in BR I quickly text her via whats-app to remove request then she did.So I think these are people who can’t read properly.

A friend of mine joined fiverr and she made request to get job(She was not aware of ToS,I guess),and she got 35 offers by sellers 😂. When I saw her in BR I quickly text her via whats-app to remove request then she did.So I think these are people who can’t read properly.

you did the correct thing, gladly you did it quick. Many newbie user lost there account because of this type of mistake. Well it’s a little annoying when I go to BR for hunting new job I see sellers advertising themselves.

I don’t get it. 😉 How can this even happen? Every BR is checked by CS, and approved or rejected, so how can this even get published and also it’s same question for all those sellers who use BR to advertise their own gigs. Where is point of CS check there? 😉

I don’t get it. 😉 How can this even happen? Every BR is checked by CS, and approved or rejected, so how can this even get published and also it’s same question for all those sellers who use BR to advertise their own gigs. Where is point of CS check there? 😉

Your guess is as good as mine. #weird :dizzy_face:

I’m not so sure it’s reviewed by Fiverr or an automatic system.

Given the regularity of fake posts, I suggest the latter 😉

💡 Joe

The logic of the BR works when Buyers make a request. And it’s not moderate strictly. Normally if you see some request that contradicts with Fiverr terms you should not sent your offer.
But last time I see that sellers offer some service instead of requesting it. And I believe Fiverr will apply updates to improve the situation.

It’s definitely unethical selling Fiverr accounts.

If you type “Buy Fiverr” reviews would pop up next!

Okay, that was weird. I thought you were kidding.

I can’t believe it several popped up! And some of them, the buyer/seller actually left reviews.

You all can look it up yourself but one of the buyer was a level 2 seller!

I’m shocked that the going rate for an account with reviews is so low! 😁
I mean, if you’re going the sell…then SELL HIGH!
If you’re going to break the rules…the SHATTER them.
This seller is not only violating TOS, but underselling themselves in the process. Definitely NOT a doer!
(this message was not approved by Fiverr, I’m only joking please don’t ban me).👍

Okay, that was weird. I thought you were kidding.

I can’t believe it several popped up! And some of them, the buyer/seller actually left reviews.

You all can look it up yourself but one of the buyer was a level 2 seller!

I was curious so I starting searching and Google auto completed my sentence with those words. It comes to show you how popular it is.

I’m really curious as to whether established sellers are actually selling their account, and for why.

💡 Joe

I’m shocked that the going rate for an account with reviews is so low! 😁

I mean, if you’re going the sell…then SELL HIGH!

If you’re going to break the rules…the SHATTER them.

This seller is not only violating TOS, but underselling themselves in the process. Definitely NOT a doer!

(this message was not approved by Fiverr, I’m only joking please don’t ban me).👍

Ha, ha, ha,ha! 😁

I’m really curious as to whether established sellers are actually selling their account, and for why.

I can’t answer why the seller would sell but we all know why the newbie would buy an account with many reviews.

I mentioned before that I had placed an order with a level 2 seller with steller reviews and samples in her gig profile. I was stunned at what I got back. I thought she accidently gave me her 7 year old’s school project. It was beyond awful. I didn’t ask her for a revision because, frankly, I had no idea where to start.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she bought someone else’s account.

Ha, ha, ha,ha! 😁

I can’t answer why the seller would sell but we all know why the newbie would buy an account with many reviews.

I mentioned before that I had placed an order with a level 2 seller with steller reviews and samples in her gig profile. I was stunned at what I got back. I thought she accidently gave me her 7 year old’s school project. It was beyond awful. I didn’t ask her for a revision because, frankly, I had no idea where to start.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she bought someone else’s account.

That’s quite interesting. How many reviews are we talking about?

Why don’t you have any gigs up there?! 😉

💡 Joe

Its obviouslt understandable why newbies here on fiverr wants to buy that kind of account simply because to start a already established gig, however this is still violating the Fiverr’s ToS and this situation must be reported ASAP.

Its obviouslt understandable why newbies here on fiverr wants to buy that kind of account simply because to start a already established gig, however this is still violating the Fiverr’s ToS and this situation must be reported ASAP.

Agree with you 🙂

Archived