Why fiverr is so much fond of biscuits and coffee.?

saddu_writer

poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, they are.
    • No, they're delicious
    • I don't know. Help!
    • The biscuits have taken me hostage. Please send for help.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you dunk your biscuit and it drops in do you just leave it?

It depends if you enjoy the soggy textural mess. I like to dunk them slightly so they’re a little bit wet, but there’s a fine art to it. Plus, does anyone really like unexpected lumps in their drink?

ZeroHedge commentators are having a field day with CIA conspiracy comments.

BTW, for tech savy people, when a website like Fiverr goes down, does anyone ever try to just turn it off and then back on again?

Hardly ever the issue. Plus, I find a couple hard knocks to be more effective. Worked like a charm for my dad’s old TVs.

Disclaimer: Please do not hit your technology. It is trying its best.

It depends if you enjoy the soggy textural mess. I like to dunk them slightly so they’re a little bit wet, but there’s a fine art to it. Plus, does anyone really like unexpected lumps in their drink?

ZeroHedge commentators are having a field day with CIA conspiracy comments.

Be that as it may, Zero Hege helped me realize 100% returns on my bitcoin investments in just 6 months. Besides, just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean it’s not real…

Be that as it may, Zero Hege helped me realize 100% returns on my bitcoin investments in just 6 months. Besides, just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean it’s not real…

Oh, I read it too. I like the comments, especially when they melt down. Plus, it’s good to get a different perspective on the FAKE NEWS or whatever.

Oh, I read it too. I like the comments, especially when they melt down. Plus, it’s good to get a different perspective on the FAKE NEWS or whatever.

All news is fake. However, I find it crazy how seemingly intelligent people now go to lengths to stress that something is obviously fake news just because it upsets their world view. I was having a Brexit banter the other day and everything I said was apparently fake news even though it was all my own very well researched independent opinion. Meanwhile, the Sun and Daily Mail are still quoted as bastions of free speech and civility.

All news is fake. However, I find it crazy how seemingly intelligent people now go to lengths to stress that something is obviously fake news just because it upsets their world view. I was having a Brexit banter the other day and everything I said was apparently fake news even though it was all my own very well researched independent opinion. Meanwhile, the Sun and Daily Mail are still quoted as bastions of free speech and civility.

I was having a Brexit banter the other day and everything I said was apparently fake news

You are a minority! Pipe it down will ya!

Eh, don’t remind me of that ramification…

Archived