Fiverr making me FATTTT

carolina_mateus

had chocolate for lunch the other day. Does that count as a regular meal or a snack?

First, it depends on how much you had.

Second, I can hire someone to research that! The greatest thing about hiring researchers are they can either prove or disapprove almost anything.

There is research on why red meat/wine, white meat/wine, running, walking, etc. is good for you and another proving why it’s bad for you.

That being said, one question. Do you want the research to say it’s good or bad? 😉

I volunteer to do the research if you send the research materials to me.

had chocolate for lunch the other day. Does that count as a regular meal or a snack?

Second, I can hire someone to research that! The greatest thing about hiring researchers are they can either prove or disapprove almost anything.

There is research on why red meat/wine, white meat/wine, running, walking, etc. is good for you and another proving why it’s bad for you.

That being said, one question. Do you want the research to say it’s good or bad? 😉

I think I’ll prefer to prove both and have you choose which you’d prefer 😃

Going on my 19th year as a freelancer, atm im 38 years old and still use allot of the clothes i bought when i was in my early 20s so guess the following is solid advice.
Move somewhere were you have to shovel snow. I just burned around 1500 calories doing just that before my morning coffee.Though i just read a newspaper article stating that a large percent of heart attacks in Finland are caused by blood pressure going wacko from snow shoveling.

Just being thin isn’t good enough. I am not fat, but I know I am not fit either. Being strong, having a great muscle tone, being able to run 2 miles without stopping, doing about 25 pushups at a time - that indicates how fit you are.

Reminder to myself: Sitting at your desk from 5 am to 10 pm won’t make you fit.

Just being thin isn’t good enough. I am not fat, but I know I am not fit either. Being strong, having a great muscle tone, being able to run 2 miles without stopping, doing about 25 pushups at a time - that indicates how fit you are.

Reminder to myself: Sitting at your desk from 5 am to 10 pm won’t make you fit.

For me its enough that i dont get winded or tired when i do physically demanding work.

Gooood! And if it can say it’s even better when eaten with a glass of red wine, that’d be great.

Going on my 19th year as a freelancer, atm im 38 years old and still use allot of the clothes i bought when i was in my early 20s so guess the following is solid advice.

Move somewhere were you have to shovel snow. I just burned around 1500 calories doing just that before my morning coffee.Though i just read a newspaper article stating that a large percent of heart attacks in Finland are caused by blood pressure going wacko from snow shoveling.

Hmm. Finnish heart attacks:

50% shovelling snow

50% wild moose appearing on the road

Hmm. Finnish heart attacks:

50% shovelling snow

50% wild moose appearing on the road

Heh yeah! a few years ago i was driving my 50cc moped scooter, saw a big bull moose with a few cow moose, the lighting was good so stopped to take a picture, the bull didn’t like it so it started stomping and then it charged me, my scooter stalled so i ditched it and almost ran under a buss. Luckily the buss honked the horn and that scared the bull.

Closest i ever been to a heart attack but on the bright side i did get a decent picture of the cows

Moosencounter.jpg.9295bf8bbface65acb339faf6d568252.jpg

Heh yeah! a few years ago i was driving my 50cc moped scooter, saw a big bull moose with a few cow moose, the lighting was good so stopped to take a picture, the bull didn’t like it so it started stomping and then it charged me, my scooter stalled so i ditched it and almost ran under a buss. Luckily the buss honked the horn and that scared the bull.

Closest i ever been to a heart attack but on the bright side i did get a decent picture of the cows

986829fdf933ff12bf59124ca5e3f0cef5b0a000.jpg

a few years ago i was driving my 50cc moped scooter, saw a big bull moose with a few cow moose, the lighting was good so stopped to take a picture, the bull didn’t like it so it started stomping and then it charged me, my scooter stalled so i ditched it and almost ran under a buss. Luckily the buss honked the horn and that scared the bull.

I probably shouldn’t be laughing at this story as much as I am. 😂

a few years ago i was driving my 50cc moped scooter, saw a big bull moose with a few cow moose, the lighting was good so stopped to take a picture, the bull didn’t like it so it started stomping and then it charged me, my scooter stalled so i ditched it and almost ran under a buss. Luckily the buss honked the horn and that scared the bull.

I probably shouldn’t be laughing at this story as much as I am. 😂

I bet the people in the buss laughed more, just glad non of them were vloggers.

Edit: That being said i have never googled “grown man with scooter schooled by bull moose”

Archived