Noob looking to connect with other sellers

sallyrose82

Hello Everyone!

I am Sally and I live in Las Vegas. I have lived in Vegas for 13 years with my fiance and our dog. I am originally from Milwaukee Wisconsin! I love coffee, reading, and the outdoors. I am a creative hippie who would rather work in the garden then enjoy the Vegas scene.

I have to admit, I have been lurking around on fiverr for a few years now, and it is about time I signed up!! I admit, fear has been holding me back. Specifically fear of the unknown and, of course failure.

I have been self employed for over 10 years and it has pros and cons…but I do love the freedom! Sadly, I am no longer passionate about what I currently do. I have been seeking a creative outlet for so long and it was right in front of me this whole time!

It is great to be among so many creative people with such imagination and vision! I am so excited to be able to put my talents to use to assist others. I know it will take time, but being self-employed I have all of the time in the world. I am usually up until 3 am anyways so may as well surf fiverr and make use of this free time. I am not ready to “quit my day job” just yet, but am hopeful that I can one day I can start a new chapter and that fiverr will be a part of it.

I created my first gig tonight although I should have done more research, I have nothing to lose. Now that I see what the process is like I will definitely be more then prepared when posting my next gigs. I like learning the hard way but this forum is an invaluable resource!

I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know some of you. I heart forums!

Hello Everyone!

I am Sally and I live in Las Vegas. I have lived in Vegas for 13 years with my fiance and our dog. I am originally from Milwaukee Wisconsin! I love coffee, reading, and the outdoors. I am a creative hippie who would rather work in the garden then enjoy the Vegas scene.

I have to admit, I have been lurking around on fiverr for a few years now, and it is about time I signed up!! I admit, fear has been holding me back. Specifically fear of the unknown and, of course failure.

I have been self employed for over 10 years and it has pros and cons…but I do love the freedom! Sadly, I am no longer passionate about what I currently do. I have been seeking a creative outlet for so long and it was right in front of me this whole time!

It is great to be among so many creative people with such imagination and vision! I am so excited to be able to put my talents to use to assist others. I know it will take time, but being self-employed I have all of the time in the world. I am usually up until 3 am anyways so may as well surf fiverr and make use of this free time. I am not ready to “quit my day job” just yet, but am hopeful that I can one day I can start a new chapter and that fiverr will be a part of it.

I created my first gig tonight although I should have done more research, I have nothing to lose. Now that I see what the process is like I will definitely be more then prepared when posting my next gigs. I like learning the hard way but this forum is an invaluable resource!

I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know some of you. I heart forums!

nothing to lose.

Exactly, that’s one of the great things with fiverr.

Welcome, much fun and success along the way, and no too hard falls while learning the hard way. 😉

🍀

Hello Sally. Welcome to the forum. Your gig page looks perfect. Check out the Buyer Requests section and start placing bids.

Your current settings all you to create 7 gigs. Make full use of it. Once you have 10 sales to your name, the system promotes you to Level 1 and you can then create more gigs.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I have a background with affiliate marketing so I am familiar with using social media to advertise, may eventually take advantage of the affiliate program here and start a website pointed to fiverr in the long run!

I am an over-thinker and am curious how specific I should get with my gigs. If I wanted to write content for websites for different industries, such as beauty, pet, etc. or specifically for small businesses, should I create a new gig for each one? Only so many characters are allowed so I decided to keep it simple with my first gig. I feel getting so specific (although there is no end to it once you go down that rabbit hole) will enable you to attracting a specific crowd that may not think of purchasing from you otherwise.

Then think I am just overthinking it and again have “nothing to lose” lol.

Oh the joys of being an anxious coffee addict, day dreamer and night thinker!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived