Let's help make Fiverr clean and hacker FREE!

spackle

On 3/21/2019 at 9:54 AM, alokdesignstore said:

Now I have a Question, I thing they create Short Link and which is Auto Login any Not Log out Sites. It is Possible for the Hackers?

Yes. It is very much possible to have an “infected” link that can infect your device without you having to enter any login details. That’s the reason why it is very important to have an updated and secure browser and also a good anti-virus software that offers browser/internet protection.

Also, DO NOT click on random links that your customer sends if you have no idea where it will direct you to. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, sorry to hear that.

You can update the ticket you sent and ask them to escalate it. You could send a direct mail to support@fiverr.com too, what isn´t recommended is to send several tickets for the same issue as the system might see it as spam, but to update the ticket you already sent.

There have been some technical issues last night, so they might need a bit longer ATM to reply, their ticket queue might be long.

hi, My email is hacked and my email is associated with fiverr, and Payoneer. I need to change fiverr email. I have send the message to support@fiverr.com but I have not yet received any solution. What can I do now. Please help me out. Thanks

hi, My email is hacked and my email is associated with fiverr, and Payoneer. I need to change fiverr email. I have send the message to support@fiverr.com but I have not yet received any solution. What can I do now. Please help me out. Thanks

Hi. I’m sorry but I can’t help you with anything than ideas, I’m just a user like you, no staff.

Support response times seem slow due to Covid, the only other thing I can think of is try to tweet or maybe rather dm Fiverr’s twitter and hope for a faster response. Good luck!

Archived