How to make less sales

capitalquality

Hi everyone,

If you are one of those that are looking for less order on fiverr, I think there’s still one thing to be done. There are many out there who are good, experienced, professional, and looking for these orders to come. It is a matter discovering them through trials. Once you have this orders, they can help out in fulfilling them while you have your time to yourself and the same time have something on each other for monitoring them in doing it. Try to make impact in people’s lives and let them remember you for good. Just a piece of advice.

Thanks.

I am happy to find someone good in my area to pass work onto.

Thanks for clarifying. That’s good news - I wasn’t dreaming about this forum.

Does anyone know the definitive answers for:

1. Is it 2 months total? I mean - you can set vacation mode for 2 weeks in December, and 1 day in January, etc.?
  2. When you’ve been on vacation mode for 2 months, does your profile just automatically go back to normal mode, or does Fiverr punch you in the face (delete your account or something like that)?

Thanks, May 🙂

I’ve had a few vacations this year, and have currently set it to the maximum allowed period. i’m not sure what’ll happen after that but I’ll let you know 🙂

Archived