What Category Of Clients Do You Work With The Most?

wordandrecord

Guest article_profits

This is too long. BTW, those posts draw people in because they are interesting. This posts could earn him a TRS status soon or not. Who cares? You shouldn’t either.

Guest article_profits

I get most of my orders from real estate agents (developed good relationships with some) and also randomly from travel agents

Ah, the old nobody else cares, so why do you rubbish gambit, only you messed it up rather. The silent inhaler of information unless it’s “too long” that complains? Skip over it, darling. But that would be unwise.

I realize that you don’t read very much, despite your profession. Had you read the post in full–or even bothered to read more, you would know that there is some solid shit there. This only really tells me you don’t bother reading and are probably a lousy researcher. As you’re in the United States, it’s a little surprising that your time zone is GMT+1.

That’s not to include that Alana (that’s allegedly you) is also a Diana, a Phyllis, an Agnes and a Диана (a Cyrillic Diana). Why, this poor stock model–I hope she signed a model release. Did you know that Fiverr’s cracking down on false pics? Oh, you didn’t read this far. What a shame.

I apologize if this was too long, but it’s full of girth unlike your incompetent, half-researched, lazy bleating about not caring. I expect you quail in fear at anything longer than 140 characters without cartoons, as you fail to identify which university in Iowa you went to as well. And dear, just a small tip: nobody cares about where you went to university, they care about the result.

That’s a VERY different type of caring to opening potential doxxing as well as creating spammy/interesting forum posts in the interests of career advancement when it is futile. But I expect that will go flying over your head as it is not Alana Approved (or the memorable acronym of AA).

Eh, I don’t care. Read it or post something else that displays your lack of research and reading.

There used to be a really angry guy a year ago–Pete or something like that. Not VO Pete who has regular Miami meets. Anyway, he HATED posted on the forum because it was full of, um… well, we’re all regulars here.

I told him the truth, he fought me, then he disappeared forever. Honest to God, a better way to become a TRS is simply to pull in NEW buyers from an outside site (preferably your own, set up so Fiverr can see your gleaming corporate loyalty, so forget those cushty outside deals without the 20%) and watch as TRS falls into your lap.

Or… believe that posting on the forum is the way of the golden path (Far Cry 4 players unite! I hate both of them leaders, too. This should make it clear where I stand on the FF as a “fast forward” stepping stone to success…)

That nice for you dear, but who cares? I see that I wasn’t wrong about your fear of 140 char limit writing… still though, agents are often busy and have limited time along with the attention span of a gnat unless you’re making them $$$, so not such a bad thing.

Oh dear… was I too long again? We can wrap this up now though, as “random” is the correct answer to this interesting question. Although the debate was certainly more interesting than usual! Not yours, but you’ll have to read my response above to see why. This will require you to expand your reading consciousness–but you are not necessarily compelled to care.

After all, Who cares? You shouldn’t either.–Agnes/Diana/Alana Stockphotova

I´d bet a gold on your hunch, Maddie, that random participation doesn´t mean much.

However, y’all, it doesn´t seem as if the “(Secret Tip) Partaking in forums has zero effect on TRS eligibility” is a fait accompli, I´m pretty sure I saw just today some guy with a green badge on his profile pic asking someone who´d just posted in newbie intros, if he may contact him, not saying he´ll get leveled up to TRS just now, but yeah.
That said, I´m slightly wary, or did I mean weary, of such thread-ing too, so I mainly read, if even (I´m no doxxer though! :P), but well, if people want to answer a question like those in a thread while the one asking it didn´t give their own answer in their OP, it´s a free country, er, forum. Actually, OP did give their own answer, or at least the ‘we’-answer, in this case, if a brief one.
What spooks me here is more the “Personally, we” thing. 😉

@miiila There are definitely staff members who drop in. One that has been around more often late is mjensen (and a number I can’t think of) and he’s helping relay info about the forum to some of the tech folks. Since there is also a lot happening and there have been lots of complaints about Fiverr in general, @annai80 and I passed along some of the threads to staff, so some will be poking about for a bit.

So, it is true that staff visit, despite what some people have posted. They occasionally read the bugs forum and site suggestions and they post more often in News or a few other categories. It is also true that a staff member, a moderator, an ambassador or someone else might take notice if there was an exceptional seller who was also active in the forum. That could result in good things for that seller.

Of course, the other side of that coin is that if the same people see a seller who comes off in a poor light, it could adversely affect them. I’ve never seen anyone get in deep trouble over one or even several forum posts, but I have seen them get on the radar to the point that their other actions resulted in trouble.

The only other thing I can contribute from experience is that with all that being true, the staff members who do visit and post/comment usually are not editors. So, unless something is consistent, very positive or very negative, random posting still wouldn’t usually affect a level. (Never say never.)

One thing the forum can do (which I say hesitantly) is to get someone noticed by keywords. Google indexes the forum, so the right set of keywords and phrases in the forum could gain notice. Thus, even My Fiverr Gigs has some slight chance of pulling in an interested buyer. Over-posting in MFG would have a poor effect, though, since that gets fast moderator attention here.

Of course, if they see you on the forum and like your service but not you, they will just be glad they found Fiverr and hunt for someone else doing the same thing better. Also, it takes a very specific set of keywords to show up high, so most of our conversations aren’t going to do a lot.

Archived