Level-2s "2" is Boring

zubairfb

It is just a suggestion, many may disagree with me… I think Level-2 may be changed to “Professional” …

It seems like you are SECOND (below the first)… as in the race FIRST, SECOND and THIRD… May be after level 1 it should be like, professional and then TR…

I don’t think that would be a good idea. There are hundreds of level 2 sellers who are nowhere near professional in the work that they deliver. Numbered levels are more appropriate. Branding the levels with a name or title would not accurately reflect every seller holding that level.

Branding the Levels with a name or title would not accurately reflect every seller holding that level.

So true, I wonder if there are “professional” traffic sellers!

Imagine a professor (who in this case can be called a professional in his field) just starting out to use fiverr being tagged a newbie in his profession (laughable right?).
It only reflects how far you’ve gone on fiverr “only”. If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it.

Guest article_profits

Seems a bit contradictory though. Why is a level 2 seller called ‘level 2’ and a top seller called a ‘top rated seller’. Why not level 3 seller? I see some point here too.

Guest fiverrcraze

You are Right, Top rated means they are making a difference about their quality and You as level 2, You have nothing to do in this, so stop thinking this kind of issues that you can not change, i would suggest keep up the hard work and provide more professional service to your buyers so one day you will be manually picked as top rated seller,
Thats my dream to ,
Regards

Archived