Why should you buy your friends gig?

ashraful_sajal

It’s not racist to show idiots that they’re being idiots, because unlike skin color, idiot brains look the same as smart brains (pink and wrinkly).

Please don’t demean the civil rights movement with your own idiocy. Also: not racist, just rude.

Just because you think something, it doesn’t make you right.

I am assuming you are referring to Mario’s post re: blocking certain nations (and the fact that you deem it racist means that you must be racist as you racistly thought of those countries before racistly denouncing the racists with your pure whi… er, never mind).

I can live with calling bad advice peddlers idiots.

But since you’re the racism expert, please explain why that was racist. You made the accusation–now back it up.

EDIT: I saw your post before you edited it to just a :(. I don’t have a screenshot this time, but I was responding to the unedited post. From memory you asked how people can live (“leave”) with themselves for being big old racists and some other stuff.

And yet, you’re the only one throwing the word about. Well, I joined the party too I guess.

It is common thinking for those who are good at their work . they clearly write descriptions titles etc . and waiting and trying for long years . but I didnt meant what you are thinking about.

and also fighting is not good. we can tell what we are doing wrong . but saying a person in rough language is not and have no right to say this.

Fighting is neutral. The KKK fights for White Might. Other groups fight for equality in diversity.

By saying fighting is not good, you are grouping all arguments–whatever your personal support–into one “not correct” group.

Fighting is something that drives humanity forward. Who cares about a few words during that? I’d rather be F-bombed than H-bombed. One can be ignored with no harm, the other? Well…

If this idiot wants to defend idiots, then delete their statement when their own thoughts get to dim and just rely on racist, I have no issue with asking them to explain themselves.

You may call it rough. I’ll say it again: you had bad advice, a supporter called dissenters racist and asked us how we could leave with ourselves…

…now we’re talking about rough language. pink, shrivelled brains indeed.

I smell that you actually don’t know what racism is. I don’t care if somebody is Caucasian, Asian, Afro American or whatever. I have friends in all colors and tastes.

If at all you could refer to Nationalism. Now the first thing what comes up in your mind is most likely that I’m a n**i. And gosh, it was just recently a Jewish woman I fell for with all my heart. Now it’s getting probably too complicated for you.

Fact is that there are certain regions where the majority of people tend to start every venture with deception, due to the fact that these regions are poor and the psychological fight or flight mechanism, or survival instinct is more developed than anything else.

The cause for this can be that their land has been torn by war, a corrupt government (there is actual not a government what isn’t) or whatever.

Anyway, I don’t want to do business with people from certain regions and that is my good right and it’s very likely that I’m not the only one who thinks that way.

All right, so, this thread could be useful so for now it’s still up, but here is some info for the OP and anyone else. Bear in mind that I can only tell you what staff is likely to do based on past actions that have been discussed on the forum. I am not staff & I cannot make guarantees on what Fiverr will do for sure:

There are some books and seller blogs recommending that people ask a friend to become a buyer and buy one real gig to help get you rolling. Some people find this unethical and some do not but what matters right now is whether or not what you do is a violation of ToS. If the person who buys your gig is also a seller, uses the same IP address as you, sells similar gigs to yours, is a seller and buys from you repeatedly, and/or does not receive a real service; you are at high risk of losing the review, the gig or your account. Also, if someone buys from you and you also buy from them, that’s an automatic violation as it is a review exchange which is forbidden.

Summary: Having someone you know become a new buyer and getting them to really buy your gig once for a REAL delivery is not generally against the ToS unless the buyer lives with you. Just about any other scenario is likely to be a violation.

@ashraful_sajal, you appear to be talking about multiple purchases and purchases between sellers which means your suggestion would probably be considered a violation of the Terms of Service. Given that, it cannot be considered a Tip for Sellers and will be moved to Conversations.

Everyone can argue to their heart’s content about the ethics.

The serious answer is that what you are describing is not the topic you originally posted on, so that makes it harder to answer you.

If someone who knew you saw your gig on FB and you offered to sell them one gig after they create a Fiverr account on their own IP, by itself Fiverr probably wouldn’t consider it a violation of ToS when you deliver a real gig. This is not the scenario you described in your first post. If the other person was another seller, you’d already be taking a much higher risk.

Lol ^^ i removed my post because i know that this will end with a large paragraph and tons of texts from your side 😉 but unfortunately you see it and you act just like what i tought lol.
I know you’re a good writer,and you’ll beat me on this war.that’s why i surrender 🙂
N.B :Mario have all the right to think you want and he can live with this so.
Peace and love

• 2 years later...

I have just made my first purchase. The freelancer records guitar tracks.
And also I record backing tracks. These 2 gigs are complementary. One needs another naturally to make a song.
Now if we are both pleased about the eachother’s service, isn’t it normal that we continuously buy gigs from eachother ?

I have just made my first purchase. The freelancer records guitar tracks.

And also I record backing tracks. These 2 gigs are complementary. One needs another naturally to make a song.

Now if we are both pleased about the eachother’s service, isn’t it normal that we continuously buy gigs from eachother ?

You are replying 3 years later. Maybe you didn’t notice.

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Archived