Its been almost half an year and still i haven't get any sales :(

leenagig

Make exciting videos, change your keywords, and change your categories around until you find one that works for you. Also, change your titles to keywords you think consumers would be searching for(even if you personally may think it sounds awkward, people do a lot of times search for half-statements or just a few keywords at a time.). If you aren’t good at making videos, get someone on Fiverr to help you prepare some amazing ones for just a few orders with samples of your work mixed in 🙂

Guest celticmoon

I didn’t read every answer given by others, so sorry if I’m repeating here. I checked out your gigs & frankly thought some of the samples were not the best. In fact, some of your gigs seem almost thrown together, and if you’ve been on here for 5 months it seems as if you would have tweaked them by now & posted better examples. If you want sales, you must offer superior, unique gigs. Some files/photos were out-of-focus or crooked within the frame space. Your “romantic coverpage” gig should have shown complete examples, with photos & words, not just templates. I realize you can only post 3 files, perhaps you can create files that show more samples in one, like a collage; I’m thinking of your “write in any style” gig, which has only 3 not very neatly presented samples. You should also check the Request for Gigs often to see what people are looking for. Maybe your titles and descriptions can be edited to be more concise-some of them were long & boring. You don’t need to list every single solitary Photoshop effect you can do because buyers will ask if they already have something specific in mind & if not you can offer your professional advice. Many people feel videos help their gigs, but I don’t use them & I do just fine, however making a video might be a way to showcase more examples of your completed work (again, make sure it is of the highest quality & not just templates!). I wish you good luck.

Archived