100% positive review by 9 customers(9 gigs) now sales completely stopped Why ? :'(

ashna91

Guest gamersuscentral

I’m in the same boat. First three weeks were amazing, had over 30 sales, then suddenly sales stopped! I found is wired and odd and questioned it on the forums, only to get lashed out at by most members. Sales don’t just stop like this? I seriously think that something is wrong here. How do u go from over 30 sales non stop, to 0 sales for the next 2 weeks? It’s not common.

I think it’s perfectly normal. Time passed by and you just droped out from New gigs page or scrolled down in collections or something like that. And as mentioned earlier it just happens. Most of the sellers have experienced that 🙂 Just rest, improve your skills if you have free time. Do your thing.

Guest gamersuscentral

Yeah I guess it was because I was new. I gotta say within 2 hours of creating my profile, I already had a order, then later on that day another, I started off fast, then 2 1/2 weeks later, it all came to a sudden stop! I questioned it, contacted support asking if there was a block on my account or if something was wrong. They informed me that there was no problem. But then I saw on the forum that a lot of people were complaining about the same thing on here. So I thought ok??? So this is how it works? So its like you get a free rush since your at the front top page of fiverr.

Then once you become a level 1 , you have to work for it! haha Its cool I still love you Fiverr! But seriously! I want fiverr to be fun, I want to have at least one or two orders, I miss creating the gigs. Come on Fiverr, take turns on the front page.

Spamming your gigs here isn’t the answer. You have to write blogs on yourself, market your gigs hard outside of Fiverr, and be persistent! Fiverr support is there as a bonus, feel lucky you get the exposure they offer you. Afterwards, build your social network accounts, create more videos on youtube, there are many avenues to get your attention, but it will take some time. "If you build it, they will come"

DTong

Archived