100% positive review by 9 customers(9 gigs) now sales completely stopped Why ? :'(

ashna91

You have some great gigs. Seems we think alike as there are a couple I’ve been thinking about creating myself 😉 My sales slump also. It depends on how far up in the pages fiverr allows you which impacts your gig visibility.

The Arabic and Indian designs are awesome (which I will be adding to one of my threads) and I will definitely be ordering your Indian recipes.

Guest gamersuscentral

Same thing for me! I had over 30 sales in 2 weeks , then all of a sudden on may29th all sales stopped. I’ve mentioned this in the forums,everyone says its natural, but I don’t think so?? It’s too odd.

It is very common. I have been a seller here off and on for over a year now and sales will often slump for a while or often stop all together for a week or more. Self promotion helps alot. Also try adding a new small interconnected gig every few weeks to keep your name near the top of the new gigs searches. It helps a good deal.

Hi Ashna,

You are obviously a multi-talented woman. My suggestion would be to add an introduction video with you speaking about some of your gigs This gives the Fiverr buyers a chance to get a better feel for you as a person, as well as a chance for you to explain a bit more about your gig along with the text you write. It’s just more personal. It is true that the sales seem to ebb and flow, so keep positive. They will come in.

CoachSami 😉

The only thing you can do is to market your gigs via facebook, twitter, youtube, be active on the forums, find a website community forum that either has to do with fiverr gigs or anything related to your gig. Put your link in your signature but never act desperate just simple “I will do blank for $5” and link your gig. Share it on your status and ask your friends to share it for you.

I find that messing around with my keywords in my post seems to work. I went from 2 or 3 monthly to about 12-15 on average by changing around my keywords. Avoid common keywords as you will be going against the top level sellers, thus getting no views of your profile.

I find that messing around with my keywords in my post seems to work. I went from 2 or 3 monthly to about 12-15 on average by changing around my keywords. Avoid common keywords as you will be going against the top level sellers, thus getting no views of your profile.

Archived