Newbie/pizza addict

Guest msshai

Guest msshai

Hey everyone! I’m new on here and I just wanted to say Hello and see how everyone is doing?! Shall we share three things about ourselves?

-I’m addicted to pizza
-I love fashion
-I’m a movie buff

What about you?

P.S. Stay encouraged, don’t let lack of orders ruin your day!

Welcome and good luck for your journey here.

I’m addicted to many things but I had to put them under control (pizzas) since I gained weight last year.
I like video games but don’t get time to play because of work and learning.
I like movies too but don’t have anyone to go with and too afraid to go alone. Watching alone isn’t as fun.
I sleep more than an average person in their mid 20s.

Guest msshai

Yeah, I had to get in under control as well in college because I gained 30 pounds by my junior year. Now I manage and have it once month. I love sleeping too. Do you sleep because you’re tired from work or because you know how good sleeping is for your body?

Guest msshai

Haha! “I eat like I mean it” I love that! I also love to travel! Where have you been and which foods have you tried from other countries?

I have been to a number of places such as Trang, Egypt, Paris, Slovakia, Kuala Lumpur, Bali, India, Japan, etc. I like most Japanese foods such as sushi, sashimi, yakiniku, etc. I like foods from other countries too such as hummus with pita bread, Yugoslavian cabbage rolls, curry, pizza, risotto, Tom Yum soup, fried rice and many more 😛

Yes, I have tried takoyaki (I love octopus) and tempura. I also have tried beef enoki. But as far as I remember I haven´t tried okonomiyaki. I learned a bit of Japanese language too such as konnichiwa, ohayoo, onamai desuka, sushi ga suki desu, nihonggo hanasemasu sukoshi dake, etc (sorry if I said something not correct, it has been very long time ago) 🙂

Archived