Why you should NEVER quit your job for FIVERR

aggelosmariospa

I’ve experienced a situation whereby i had no sales or 4 days. After changing my tags, adding extra relevant keywords on my gig descriptions and changing my title, my sales increased rapidly. You can try that, it’ll definitely work wonders on your account. Learn your SEO!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never put all eggs into one basket. No need to keep your job you hate, but get more income sources which will help you once one of the sources falls down.

I found out it is a wonderful thing to even go completely out of your comfort zone.
I worked on computer all the time… but what happens if you just get bored sometimes and need to do something different?

Find a source income out of your comfort zone! Grow food, make candles or work on your digital product! While I am writing this reply, my garden works for my wallet even when I am not touching it. I get healthy veggies (saving money), I can sell seedlings and overproduction (making money) and - yep - It is wonderful to manage all the gigs or just relax while being in a hammock in between trees with crunchy cherries!

And it does not have to be hard work, read about permaculture! 🙂

It’s the fear in the mind that holds back the ability to push forward to bigger dreams. Depending on a “job” these days is just as insecure as working for yourself.

But, it’s the positivity that you must absolutely believe in. Keep those positive messages going and believe you can do anything.

Having multiple streams of income from different sources online will give you a bigger reward. Don’t depend only on Fiverr. What would happen if Fiverr disappeared?

Nothing lasts forever, change is a requirement. This is the digital age, many people don’t understand that and the implications it has on their lives for future and this is why people are being left behind.

The bottom line, don’t watch tv too much, don’t listen to the radio too much, don’t listen too all the bull going on. But, believe in yourself, be positive, believe in the higher power that can take you to a greater level.

In the past 28 years that’s what I have done. I took a company from zero to success and continues to this day. It’s all in the mind and what you believe. The unfortunate part is that society wants you to believe negative rather than positive. Why? Because if everyone was positive, the world would be completely different. Those in control don’t want that to happen.

Never give up on your dreams. Anything is possible, it’s all in the mind.

There are those who have quit their main job to work on Fiverr, but they only do it when their Fiverr income exceeds whatever they were making before.

People know whether they can afford to quit their jobs or not. In some cases, people get fired and Fiverr becomes their full-time job.

@fastcopywriter Even if income exceeds on fiverr, why would you quit a job if you can handle both and make a greater benefit and bigger impact on your life? If you get fired, you have no choice. But, as jdpsolutions stated and I agree: “you are at the mercy of the search algorithms of the site, and the continued success of Fiverr.” And, as I said in my earlier post, you need multiple sources, (at least 6 or 7 or more) not just one.

Can you handle both? What if you’re getting 20-40 orders a day? Even if you agree to deliver in 7 days instead of 3, the orders pile up, and then you have to deal with the stupid revision requests, buyers who don’t know how to solicit a refund, etc.

At my last full-time job, my boss got angry with me because I was login on to Fiverr very often. Back then, I didn’t have an iPhone and my Android was crap, so I couldn’t get the Fiverr app.

Even so, it’s very tiring to work 8 hours, then come home and have to do 2-4 hours on Fiverr. I want time to have a life, watch TV, etc. What’s the point of making money if you never get a chance to enjoy it?

I agree with your comment about multiple sources of income, it’s too bad Fiverr is the only one that works for me. The other sites drive me crazy, they’re too demanding, I can’t just copy and paste my gig descriptions, I have to come up with new ones and sometimes they don’t accept my gig titles either.

Most just don’t have the traffic, or they expect you to bid like a GD beggar. I hate begging, I don’t care if it’s an RFP, pitch, or presentation. I don’t beg. I like buyers to find me and come to me, and so far only Fiverr lets me do that.

Great informations. I use fiverr for my pocket money and I love it. I make some extra money here. I love gaming and fiverr helps me to earn some bucks for buying games. Also I can upgrade so many things, I love working on fiverr.

I do not think that they can help her. Client comes first and this sort of thing does happen to the seller. It is not fair - but the customer support are not going to change the fact that he was not happy with the work; end of story

I am not a seller but a buyer and just came across this post and just had to comment. Some of you folks seem like a bunch of whining liberals who are complaining because you are not getting “enough” work or that your work drops off from time to time. You come in to a website, hang a shingle and sit back and wait for business to come to you. Let me tell you something, I am a business owner, I spend money on MY business to bring customers in. I put all my eggs in one basket and I succeed or fail because of my efforts. I do not just put a sign out and wait for customers to show up. FIVERR, is a business that exist to give you an opportunity to connect with people looking for “talent” and I use that word loosely, to work with. What you do with that opportunity is up to you. Fiverr takes a cut of the action you get because they got you the action to start with…welcome to business. If I were Fiverr I would double my cut until you prove yourself worthy of being here. Some of you remind me of the unskilled, unmotivated, lazy adults here in the USA who demand $15 an hr for working at fast food place that was never designed for adults to work at when they are truly worth maybe $6 hr. If you do $5 work then do not expect $20 for it! And yes you will give better and get paid less sometimes…welcome to being in business!

I understand where you’re coming from. I just started back up two months ago, and I went from offers from all directions to a slow down. I think its a great alternate to get extra cash, but it should never be the ideal plan. Market yourself in the real world for employment, and let this be just something on the side 😉

Archived