Featured?

audiodave

I’m very curious as to what it takes to be featured on here.

I’ve been offering mastering services on here for about 2 years.
I have completed over close to 1500(!!) gigs and maintained a 5 star rating the entire time.

I’ve seen the same 4-5 guys in my category being featured over and over again while I haven’t.

I must say it’s a bit discouraging and demoralizing. I do my absolute best for every gig I deliver and really give people the best service/ quality they can possibly get in the industry.

It would be nice to see some recognition from the peeps who are running this site! 😛

Hey bud. You’ve been kicking butt and it hasn’t gone noticed (from one fellow engineer to another). As far as being featured, it’s hand picked by Fiverr’s staff (which came a out of nowhere for me). You can always send a request to Customer Support to see if they can assist you. But I really wouldn’t worry about it with the way you’re going.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never seen a new “featured” (with the pink featured thing on it) since I started here 18 months ago - does it ever get updated?

I know the featured gigs on the homepage is constantly changing, but those “featured” gigs with the pink featured graphic that are at the top of recommended are always the same ones (in my catetgory anyway)

Archived