Fiverr Reviews For Sale

idostuff4u

Has anyone seen this?

This world is just a sad place that seems to revolve around making money by any means.
An entire website built around offering a service to people who offer services.

I don’t mind offering to create a video, or improve a Gig description, but FAKE REVIEWS? Come on.

What do you guys and gals think?

Working at Fiverr Customer Support just got real… 😃

http://i.imgur.com/dPGlPbP.png

Disgusting. This is why I actually tell some of my bulk buying regulars not to review orders. I don’t do this to avoid criticism, I simply don’t like having review after review by the same buyer.

To be honest though, I really don’t understand how Fiverr couldn’t clamp down on this in an instant.

yes, I shouted at the spammer (who has since been banned) sharing that. I really wish Fiverr would start putting its own house in order rather than spending tens of thousands on silly promotional competitions (seriously, a $25k Fiverr wedding?).

OMG!!.. I want to win this. Imagine, I can get ‘a virtual wedding assistant’ among other fiverr goodies.

I’ll be sure to put aside some of that 25K just in case the marriage doesn’t work out and I need to find me a counselor here on fiverr 😃

I agree with you: ˝This world is just a sad place that seems to revolve around making money by any means˝.

Sadly, it is almost impossible for most people today to live without money because that´s how we have been conditioned (by whoever started it). However, I still believe that there are still honest people out there. At least from my end I don´t cheat my neighbours, I don´t cheat my friends, I just don´t cheat. I also know some people who do what they do in an honest way. But if it´s not because of money, some people will still cheat for other reasons as humans have greed (in different portions).

Simply crazy that someone would design a website to sell reviews. I guess it must be very lucrative but this is simply BS.
A few month ago I saw a posting on another freelance website in which people were selling Fiverr accounts and reviews. I reported it of course and customer support was really interested in this and were asking a lot of details. So I have no doubt they are looking into this matter.

It really wouldn’t be terribly difficult to infiltrate this review network, I feel.

New gig idea: “I will infiltrate a Fiverr review network for you”

Good news, newbs–this requires 0% skill and you can pretend to be James Bond 007!

Archived