Promoting your gig on Buyer Request Forum? Don\'t

adkafridi

Guest dleaddesign

You spoke my mind. And the thing is that there are many sellers abusing this page which could not give space for real buyers request to have access in the first or second page.

If you can get the name of the sellers doing this within BR, then make a note of their names and send it to Customer Support. Apparently that is the only way they can deal with the abusers. You make actually make decent progress with them by providing this information as opposed to just saying there are a lot of sellers advertising in BR; much like I did a couple of weeks ago.

To me it is also very annoying…instead of working on their gigs and polishing it up to look more interesting to potential buyers,they start their fiverr career going against fiverr’s terms of service,what if fiverr decide to deactivate their gigs,they should really stop doing that if they don’t want fiverr to act drastically against them.

Can someone actually do something about this? It’s so bad in my categories (well really I don’t read other categories so I am assuming) because they aren’t what most people come to fiverr for (personal shopping, creating fashion collages, doing makeover videos, etc).

Some days I miss out on buyer requests because I mistake them for another (stealth) attempt by a seller to disguise an advertisement as a request (along with confusion from international grammar differences).

I’ve even seen people do this more than once, so what’s gong on?

Guest anjaleelive

Hello friends,

Normally I don’t use forum…
and I saw a section named ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ and I checked that …
I have seen so many posts and I wanted to add some too… Yes I did… after reading this posts, I just wanna delete all the posts but I can’t find any delete button.

It’s really a great thing if someone can tell me an option for this.Thank you so much!

Guest anjaleelive

OMG! Thank you very much!!!
Grrrrrr 😦
Is there someway to delete the posts by the way??

Archived