No jobs at fiverr!

raoaamyr

I reached level 2 in 60 days(minimum number of days a person has to hold an account to be eligible for level 2) of joining fiverr, it was not easy. I had to do ungodly amount of work for $5 when I first started, but fiverr does a lot to help new sellers, unlike other sites.
You get 10 buyer requests per day, if you use them right you can get at least 4 or 5 orders per week. Fiverr also promotes new sellers, in the homepage and recommended section. If people like your work they would choose you.
Don’t blame the site, use all the tools you’ve got.
Good luck have fun.

Bro! do you really think new buyers will ever test a person with zero level or level 1? Don’t be so rude in judgement. Anyone with even a small knowledge will never trust new people. P. S success is not in my priorities and it’s not my point of view at all.

Good way to think like that. But there is nothing bad in introducing something new like a real competition so at least people can know, a new seller of zero level can really make something that a top level seller can make with 100$ or new sellers will keep coming and leaving. And I have such a valid point that I really don’t wanna share here otherwise someone will ban me without second that.

No, seriously: cheer up, grumpy gills. I started selling on Fiverr in February last year and in a very crowded category I went from zero to the #2 ranked seller. Fiverr isn’t stacked against new sellers, and you’re not getting pushed to the bottom of the stack. Fiverr goes to a lot of effort to give impressions to new sellers and give traffic to sellers with none or only a handful of sales.

If you’re not getting the sales you want, you’ve only got yourself to blame. Let’s take a look at your best-selling gig, shall we?

Your seller profile has multiple grammar and punctuation mistakes, as does your gig description. Speaking of your gig description, it’s severely lacking: why are you using so little space to describe your service? Also, you don’t have a video presentation for your gig, and you don’t have any PDF files in the preview gallery showing off even more of your artwork.

Like it or not, Fiverr is a marketplace predominantly for English-speaking buyers, and if you can’t be bothered to get a proof-reader to help you make your seller profile and gig description reflect native English, then you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

Videos aren’t a joke, either: they go a LONG way to getting buyers to click on your gig. If you’re not using some kind of video on your gig, you’re pretty much saying, “I don’t want very many sales.”

So cheer up, grumpy gills: the problem isn’t Fiverr, it’s you. Sink or swim.

I joined fiverr 7 months ago and I gave my time and extreme effort here.
Once I ignored my sleep because I had to deliver an order and I stayed up for the whole night. (The buyer wanted it within a few hours and the file was 1GB large,uploading took time)
In short,you never get anything without hard work. Have patience and give your best. And don’t lose hope!

I think the fact that people start on Fiverr and do really well, proves that buyers do use new people. I am not being rude, I am being frank with you, you complain that it is everyone else’s fault or that it is impossible to break into the market but you have clearly not read/acted on the huge number of posts with tips of how to get going on Fiverr. Your main gig has about 4 lines in the description, none of which offers a buyer any real idea of what you offer and definitely no incentive to order from you instead of the many other new sellers who have spent time on their gig descriptions.
When you actually put some effort into being successful, you will be successful - it’s as simple as that.

It doesn’t matter what 11-15 people said whether they are native Brits to native Bigfoots. James gave you excellent advice that hundreds of thousands of successful newcomers have already proven true no matter what language is their original. You can complain and drift away or learn and thrive.

I don’t do tests for people, I get asked to do them and I refuse. I also refuse to do any school/college work except for basic proofreading.
If you check my gigs you can see there is nothing related to that kind of work. I am sure there are others who do accept that kind of work which is why I think those tests are fairly useless.
And I got to level 2 by working hard and being prepared to do more work for less money than it was worth.

Archived