Easy ways for seller to get started with New GIG

alexander_lee

Firstly started Thank you so much for sharing this information.Its is really true promoted fiverr gigs sharing on Social Media,Blogs and all time discausses others froum. when Fiverr gigs promoted we should remmember It must have -
1.Mind blowing description but not large.
2.Attractive images or videos
3.very Simple,attractive and understandable title.
4.Some free bonuses so that users may order immediately.
for boosting our fiverr gigs sales,Its very helpful way, which that we will get unlimited order form buyer.

1. I wouldn’t go so far as to say “mind-blowing”. Just clear and concise.
  2. Yes. Eye-catching images or a great video can go a long way.
  3. Yes. In proper English too. 😉
  4. Not necessarily.

As a clarification, it is inaccurate to claim that following your tips will result in “unlimited orders from buyers”. There is no possible way that you – or anyone – can guarantee this.

I appreciate your interest in sharing tips for other sellers, but please do not sensationalize them, or make claims that guarantee things you cannot guarantee.

• 1 year later...

Good info. Thank you for sharing. I think for new sellers it is more important that the fiverr staff like your gig. Only then they will put you in the recommended section on top. And that y is when you will get orders from real clients. 🙂

Slowly you will drop in the recommended section but will begin to rise in toprated section. This is how it works. Thanks a ton for sharing bro

Is is really true? I never heard about that before o.O

Archived