Dealing with mental Illness and managing gig work

matterz000

I get what you’re saying buddy. I lost my mom when I was 8 from a head on collision with a semi and actually died as well for a second, and even up to this point almost 20 years later I still strive to be half the person that she was. She had one of the kindest and most humble souls I’ve ever came in contact with, and went out of her way to help people and to bring joy to them. She worked hard as a single mother and had so much talent for anything that she did. Anytime I have a downfall the same thoughts always come to my mind. I’ve failed her, or I’ll never amount to anything that she was. This is one thing I’ve learned how to get a handle on a little. I try to remember that my mom had pride for me, not for what I was but because I was her son. I can tell that you had such a wonderful relationship with your father, and he seemed like an amazing man. I can’t and refuse to believe that he had a heart attack due to disappointment in you, I believe that it was just his time. I bet he was affected because of how it affected you, because a parent as great as yours that loves the way he loved you only wants their child to be happy and when they aren’t the parent feels that. Misscrystal is absolutely right. You may not feel it, but from my perspective and from what I can gather, you seem like a spectacular guy. I’ve been reading some of your thousands of reviews and people obviously feel this as well. What you’re doing right now is obviously something that you love, and that you’re great at, and that’s not something anyone can say. You’re truly an inspiration, and I’m so thankful to have gotten to cross paths with you.

No problem i’m just being completely honest. Also the thanks really goes to you and the others. I’ve been feeling down the past couple of days, and talking about all of this just really helped me get out of that funk and remain more optimistic. I just literally got my first order since coming back to Fiverr, and the client is also nice WOOH! and I know it’s because of the good vibes you guys brought my way.

haha don’t apologize. The friends I have and have had are mostly women, so they’ve probably rubbed off on me in a lot of ways. I used to work in a call center as an outbound sales agent, and people thought I sounded like a woman. I’m awful for saying this, but it was a really great sales strategy for perverted older men, so I just kind of rolled with it. lol

Archived