What is your top tip for success on Fiverr?

natalieab

Completely agree. i just commissioned a piece of artwork with very specific requirements (I’m a historian and my business is built on period correctness). The artist ignored everything I specified and drew something from a completely different time and place than I specified. The work was beautiful – but completely not usable.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anishservice

Start with $5,Dont think about how much effort you put for getting $5,just think that effort is your investment on here.
This $5 will be $5*100=$500 very soon

Be professional with buyers. Respond to messages quickly and clearly so there is minimum chance of misinterpretation.
Strive to complete orders on time, also ask for client feedback on anything you are not sure of.
Basically, keep in touch with clients and keep them in the loop. They will appreciate this and come back for more gigs.

Guest nilesh026

Make a Grate communication with client. because communication is key of project success.
Archive your order deadline. Provide bet support to client.

On that tip, don’t be afraid to say no, there are alot of cheap ass scammers that use fiverr, it depends on your gig how many people like that you attract, but sometimes it better to say no or price them too high so they will know you are serious about the gig
, saying no avoids alot of problem’s

Guest nomi006

As far as i know all the concepts about quality and improvements to gigs are a must but besides this i think there is something else which i have experienced recently that if you stay online longer on the website by any means then you are more likely to sell more gigs and one more thing to my level 1 an level 2 fellows is that do not use the vacation mode when your gigs are running well and your getting sales delay your vacation and try to become a top rated then plan your vacations.

Here’s what gets my business:
Don’t give high price on the first contact - it’s called “FIVERR” there’s a reason why people seek work here. I get responses like “I can do it for $75” or “I can do it for $150.” I’ll never hire people on Fiverr that do this.
Reply quickly - I know life is busy but when people send a message they are usually sending it to more than one gig. First come, first hire.
If you say you speak the language - ACTUALLY SPEAK THE LANGUAGE. I need to know any instructions will be understood and I can tell on the first sentence if that is going to be a problem.
Let the buyer time to respond. Multiple responses to a message makes you sound desperate. Desperation is not attractive in any sense.
Put up good examples of your work. There are so many crappy Fiverr photos and videos it’s almost a punchline.

Archived