What is your top tip for success on Fiverr?

natalieab

Guest supergig247

buyers want people who can understand practically what they want, and that’s only possible when you make the buyer sees you as a friend and not some kinder seller who want to rip them of their hard earn money

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest grafikdoctor

Build your business around your passion and doing that you will always face whatever challenges arises there in. Treat your customer with best practices and always over deliver your services and Be ready to always attend to their questions all the time.

I wouldn’t call it “success” but if you want LOTS of orders, be prepared to work for less than minimum wage. “That’s why it’s called ‘Fiverr’, right?” BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (that one never gets old) Fiverr buyers are like strangers at your garage sale. They don’t know you so they’re fine insulting you with their requests, while still expecting to purchase Gucci for the price of a used dress sock!

We are happy services, from start to now our strategy is :
Good communication + Give more than buyer expected + Free gift ( Free stock image or 3d mockups … ) + Make sure you build a relationship whit every buyer, our buyers came back every time and they send other buyers.

Be nice, Respond on time, we know its a business, but you need to make it a way of living, don’t copy any one, just be you self and do what you love.

Make people happy

Simple follow these:

1. Have patience always.
  2. Reply quickly (remain online 24x7 through app - Super KEY)
  3. Be honest with your work
  4. Casual conversation
  5. Ask them to give review after satisfaction (as many times buyer doesn’t know about it)
  6. Ask for more works or alternative works
  7. Interact regularly with even old ones.

Rest, Enjoy Fiverr Earnings!

Thanks

1). Never compromise on the quality regardless of how big or small an order is.
Every order is equally important.
2). Quick response.
3). Satisfy the buyer even if you have to go out of the way with it.
4). Always maintain a happy communication. never, i repeat NEVER be rude with a buyer.

Hi,

1. Quickly reply.
  2. Be honest with buyer with what you have understood and will provide in your service.
  3. Show respect towards your work as it will bring quality in it and in turn will make your work stand out for the buyer and you mutually.
  4. If you are busy then tell the buyer honestly and wish him luck to find the best candidate for the buyer job. Surely buyer will come back as s/he first chose you for work.
  5. Please follow up with your previous buyers.
  6. Always show progress.
  7. Try to help buyer to dig out requirements properly as many buyers expect you to make them understand what is best for them 🙂
  8. Just try to deliver the best as it will also add to your skills 🙂

Regards,
SA

Provide FAR more value than EVER expected! It’s that simple! When I write my sponsorship proposals, I commit to 5-8 pages BUT when buyers open their file, it is the WOW factor! They are consistently smacked with at least 10 pages of quality target market research, colorful content about the event/company/founder, a jaw- dropping cover page, sponsor activation in the sponsorship levels and much, much more! This has consistently enabled me to receive glowing reviews!

I will create custom sponsorship levels for proposal http://www.fiverr.com/s/82sjje?utm_source=Messaging_Mobile

Always give more than expected. I’m an editor, and always do much more than a simple proofread, even for the low price I charge here. And be personable. Develop a relationship with your clients. After all, they have come to you for help with something they can’t do themselves. Like you, they’re doing their best to make things succeed.

I started using fiver today. I bought 3 digital items already and they were delivered within the day and my questions were replied to. I am very impressed with the sellers and I would agree with samcornwall that you just have to reply quickly. Nothing beats that for success…

I run into this all the time. You need to set the bar high and ALWAYS deliver fantastic results. But you cannot do this if you price yourself too low. It takes TIME to turn out stellar work and you clients need to be willing to pay for this. Do not discount your prices because you will be forced to rush and that won’t produce good results! There are plenty of Fiverr buyers willing to pay for top-quality work!

Archived