What is your top tip for success on Fiverr?

natalieab

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s really about getting a good feel for your customers. Sometimes you will get an uneasy feeling that says “this person doesn’t know what they want and may blame me for the end result”, so it’s wiser to turn them down, however much money they offer. Instead, focus on buyers who know what they want, are open to a bit of change and new ideas and love dealing with you.

I would also say don’t be afraid to offer a confidential slight discount for reliable repeat buyers… but also don’t be afraid to refuse a discount for a new buyer, or a discount that seems too heavy. You need to place a certain value on your time and stick to it. Again, having a good feel for your customers can help.

Quick responses are always beneficial - it lets the customer know you’re a professional. Then give them a little something “extra” when delivering. Maybe a free gig extra they didn’t order, or maybe another version of what they ordered in addition to what they are purchasing. I have numerous repeat customers from using this method.

Archived