Get a Buyers?

ahmadfarissy

Hi ahmad,
You already asked this and I answered you. Why start another thread about it?
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

I'm New Here

Hello guys, I’m new here. please help me. I have 3 gig and I don’t have any views yet. So …

Your gig description is:
“Unlomote
I’m a professional designer in photoshop. I can change your portrai into oil painting style”

You might get a sale if instead of asking the same question every day here you worked on the gig description.

HOW are you working every day? What are you doing to benefit and improve your gigs? Are you promoting your gigs anywhere online? Are you treating your gigs like a business? Sitting back and expecting the orders to roll in on their own is NOT working hard. Take responsibility for your success. Do something productive and MAKE that success a reality.

I think your work itself is perfectly fine, I will work on the description though.
Also, there are lots of gigs here who offer oil-painting style portraits, pencil sketch
style portraits, and cartoon style portraits. It might be a little hard to stand out in that
category unless you can come up with a different unique style.

Based upon your questions, and the lack of sales on your gigs, you haven’t “done it all”. Work can be boring sometimes, yes, but it is necessary for success.

It sounds like you just want to complain. You have control over the success of your gigs, Ahmad. Don’t expect Fiverr to promote your work for you.

Archived