Em, Payoneer Just Gave me $50, anyone else?

eoinfinnegan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wowdesign123

I also have received a email about 50$ bonous.I didn" get my money yet,I received my fiverr revenue master card yesterday.Can anyone tell me, How can I take my money from fiverrr to my fiverr revenue card?Please explain the steps.I want to withdraw money from atm by fiverr payoneer master card.

Payoneer is the best ! They process my bank transfer in under 24 hours which is awesome…!
But i doubt if had gotten my 50$ yet as i always withdraw my payments when its is well over $100… But never got mail that i have they had added extra 50$ …

May be this offer is for lucky people only !

Working a lot , just not on Fiverr 😦 I am drained… I can t stand computer anymore. Luckily tomorrow I m flying for London and just relax, which means I will be a bit more on Fiverr. Plus that I had a really bad experience with CS and one buyer so kinda made me focus on other things I do and I wasn t online here much. It was like talking with a wall, and when I feel bad in certain environment I take a break from it. Inner peace over everything.

And what is new around our lil forum?

Tell me about it, it’s getting worse with the spam. What I really don’t understand is that it seems that the posts are moderated in some way as there sometimes can be no new posts and then lots all of a sudden, like someone has just approved the backlog. If that’s the case then why do they let the spam through. If it’s not, then why is there a delay when requests are posted!

There is a lot of a things which really are annoying on fiverr… but those buyer requests, I see it this way…if they ca t moderate and handle that properly, how can you expect if you get some real problem while you are using fiverr with some clients or stuffs like that to be solved?

Archived