Sellers from the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand

alysmcdonough

Can you type (fast)
Do you have good grammatical skills?
Are you good at listening?

I have work available (through fiverr only). Contact me if you are interested. (and when I say “contact me,” I mean click on the contact button here or on my fiverr gig. DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT send me custom offers) Also please don’t put a link to your gig here.

I’ve tried the buyer request page, but just got a whole lot of people who don’t have English as a first language, fake profile pics (the guy who played House wanted to work with me, how exciting!!!) and or no feedback - which doesn’t work for me. (trust me, I’ve tried, tried and tried again with sellers from outside the listed locations - hence why I’m being specific.)

Not looking for people who pretend they are from the above countries either. Thanks!

I’m not sure if posting this is in violation of the board policies, but yes do delete and slap me if it is. My thought is it’s less irritating than “how do I make sells?” or “I’m new congratulate me.” or “Why does no one want to buy my poorly worded, full of grammatical errors writing gigs?” etc posts. But yes, delete away if not allowed.

Guest anastasia28

I’m from Manchester England, though I do live in the states now, I can type 70 wpm with good grammar and listening skills, (please don’t judge me by my gig)!

Okay, as there have been a few sellers from other locations contacting me insisting they can do the job, I have relented and will give you a go. I thought long and hard over what file to send and decided on this one - one of my favorite episodes of People’s Court, entitled, “You painted the wrong house.”

Do the first 3 minutes (start after Judge Milan goes wait, wait, wait, wait…), and send them to me in a word doc. Use otranscribe (its free) Here’s the link. Very funny for anyone who just wants to watch it also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuN1oH0orww

Also with regards to typing fast, you don’t need to BUT it’s not really worth it if you are not. To give you an idea, it takes me 30 - 40 minutes to do an ACCURATE transcription of 10 minutes of audio or video.

I wish I had the attention span and patience but alas I do not.

I wouldn’t qualify anyway as I probably fall into the category of “fake profile pics.” I call it a logo. 😉 I haven’t worked up the courage to use my actual picture yet. Maybe one day soon. This seems to be a point of contention. Some seem to think it’s important, others value anonymity. I tend to fall in camp #2 but as I warm up to Fiverr who knows.

Anyhow, hope you find the candidates you’re seeking.

I am much forwardings happyness your work to uninsures your satisfaction becos I am the care maker for you. Your projectis like good dream with me, you can be trust, not cry like bad peoples!

lol. Seriously, I hope you find a champ. Fiverr’s got loads under the bullsheet.

My pro pic is almost 10 years old and focused on a mock-horror stare at a tiny pepper. I chose it because it was irrelevant, my double chin doesn’t pop and hell, I like the photo.

Attention span aside, you’re probably a good candidate.

Archived