Sellers from the UK, USA, Australia or New Zealand

alysmcdonough

Your photo caught my attention the first time I saw you post. This is not intended at all as insulting (in fact the contrary) but something about it reminded me of a mannequin and I had to look at your profile. Uncanny valley, tiny pepper (covered by level badge at the time) or whatever, I bookmarked some of your gigs.

If that was the goal, alongside real $$, it was a great attention grabber! Hairs aside, I like what you did with your pepper. I would buy a gig for a close-up of that pepper.

Your posts range from making me laugh to ********** me off, but I rarely fail to read them. 😉

Just an update. Today I put everything in vacation mode. To put it mildly, I’ve had a bad week, thought I could cope with everything and still do fiverr work, but it seems not. IE I NEED SOME HELP RIGHT NOW. So this offer is still on the table and there are gigs available right now if anyone can help. Hmm I hope that still let’s people contact me by clicking on the contact link on my forum post. Can anyone confirm?

I clicked on your name here, then went to your profile and gigs and saw a “Notify Me” button instead of a contact me button.
EDIT: yes we can still contact you on the “contact me” button on your forum posts.
I hope you keep us posted about how this is going and if you’ve found any workers that can do the jobs you have. I am wondering how you will pay them, by buying their gigs?

Ah okay thanks for confirming that, I wasn’t sure. I’ve noticed I can converse with people I’ve already started conversations with, but wasn’t sure about anyone else. Yes, I buy their gigs. All done 100% legitimately inside fiverr. So I guess if anyone’s keen just click the contact me link here on the forum 😉 Thank you! Oh and I found one fantastic one that did a lot of work for me, but has today off (fair enough of course!). I have others I’ve been utilizing before that but the quantity of orders went up dramatically last week when I changed the gig and yes need more helpers 🙂

Archived