Milestone: Competed 150 Reviews with 100% Rating. Few TIPS

ilovenish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you misunderstand me, even though your situation might have been unique for you to do that, I am saying that it should not be a tip for other sellers to deliver orders that are empty, what I would have suggested as a tip is I write my buyer telling them that I will deliver in a specific time if I am unable to, when you tell other sellers to do what your tip suggest is misleading and wrong and thats why I said that should never be a tip,

It’s not misleading. I just said "If you are in a serious problem then tell your buyer about your situation and 99% of buyers will understand. This is not an empty delivery. It seems misleading to few, not all. So it is upto you how you understand things.

Guest aysha2u

I started on fiverr a month ago. I can’t believe that I didn’t even get any notification about anything. It’s harassing and it feels like I’m wasting my time here. I am working on ·········· too and I’ve done well jobs there. now I’ve created my account on fiverr I’ve heard that this is better than all other platforms. ··········

Archived