Fiverr Cost Converter, a tool for non USD sellers!

tashows

For those that are living with non USD currencies, it’s often a struggle to calculate how much money you actually earn. It becomes even more challenging when you have an estimate amount (of your currency) you want to earn from a project, but need to also calculate how much Fiverr will charge you and then convert that to USD to give a reasonable quote to your buyer.

Facing these frustrating senarios everyday myself, I decided to put together a simple user-friendly tool that calculates these things for you in just a few clicks. The tool is made using google sheets, it lists all currencies and updates realtime (read Google disclaimer on that)!

Have a look and if you have any comments/suggestions feel free to share!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pVRB3If7IqW5B9vm9reQQ0EZXWBIJMKEtD36V-zxC8/edit?usp=sharing

Note: If you find this useful and want to have your own private link (or just want to show your support), you can find the respective gig in my profile.

Thanks,

Tashows

Reply to @xqggqx: I am glad you find this helpful. Keep in mind it won’t work in microsoft excell, because it uses google formulas to calculate the currencies and be up to date at any time. I don’t know if there is a plug in for microsoft office to give you currency capabilities though, that would work… And of course you could always hard-code a specific currency rate that suits your case.

Cheers,
Tashows

Archived