Before you post "How can I get sales? Please help!" Try reading this first. It might help

zeus777

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I created a gig for logo design, because i work graphic design 7-8 years I have many logos designed by me. I made good gig with good video and samples + description. But my clicks, views, impressions are still 0. In my opinion there’s no chance to get any order when my gig is not visible anywhere. Fiverr should help to the new users and gigs to be on better place and be seen so we can get some orders. And I think that there’s no chance for us because Fiverr only gives good place for their gigs only to the Top rated sellers.

I know some new sellers who got their first order within hours. Other take weeks, sometimes months. You just started THIS month, and you have received 3 orders already. There are plenty of buyers who are interested in checking out new gigs by new sellers. Gigs are constantly cycled and new gigs do appear at the top, as far as I am aware of. Be thankful for that first 3 orders you in your first month, and BE PATIENT. Even though you might have an 8 year experience outside Fiverr, here you are a new person, and it takes time to build up your own pool of clients.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived