Before you post "How can I get sales? Please help!" Try reading this first. It might help

zeus777

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @khademulfaiez: Everything works here. But you’ve got to work too!
To understan how Fiverr works one needs to read again and again…

1. Fiverr Terms of Services (the long version they sent you when you became a member)
  2. Fiverr Help page (so many ready answers to so many FAQ)!
  3. Fiverr Blog (successful members share valuable Tips)
  4. Search for similar Gigs on your category and read the titles/descriptions/extras that successful sellers have used
    And as others say…
  5. Read this Forum. At least 3 posts per day; doctor’s perscription 😃
  6. Read this awesome thread again!
    last but not least…
  7. Post on ‘My Ranting Pot’ 😃

IF one is patient and is willing to work hard in order to make money (weverywhere in this world), then one has to learn something new every single day and do one’s homework. Then, everything works.

Happy Gigging

Reply to @kadeblizzard: Please do not continue to promote your gigs in replies to other threads or any thread outside of My Fiverr Gigs. This is against the forum Do’s and Dont’s and is not appropriate placed on other people’s threads. Self promotion of this type will be removed and if you continue to do it, you could lose forum privileges. You are allowed to post your own advertisements in the My Fiverr Gigs category of the forum. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @zeus777:

zeus777 said: So far, ALL the sellers that has contacted me had poor quality images and
bad grammar. If I get messages like that, all I am going to do is hit the report button.
Do not come to me ( or anyone else) sounding all sad, saying that "new sellers never
get chances" since that is not true. I have seen many successful new sellers, and they ALL
had one thing in common: They all knew what it is to be "professional."

I am another requesting that people not contact anyone helping on the forums unless you are invited to, and if you do, be SURE you have corrected the basic issues in your gig first. Correct your simple simple. Use punctuation. Give a shot at decent English grammar. Show initiative, like other sellers from all over the world have done.

For New Sellers who are having a hard time with English, do NOT spam the OP. Instead, go here:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/85025/free-help-with-your-gigs-gig-and-profile-editing-in-english-for-new-sellers-read-entire-post#Item_11

Follow the instructions, and I will help you with that part for free. Following the rest of the advice given is on you.

Well, it is really helpful content for those who want to start selling their gigs, especially your lines

" If you are not willing to put in that extra time, sorry, you will not be successful.
Do not expect people to spoon-feed you the information."

I really enjoyed this 😃

Thank you!
It’s a bit sad that a lot of people think that Fiverr is some magic website where you can get paid within minutes of creating a sloppy gig.
Giving/getting help and advice is great, but I got the feeling some people need
to have the ugly/harsh side of business shoved to their faces…

posting the GIG might get you some sales right away if your GIG is unique and attractive. However, you also need to help fiverr too. They are doing an amazing job with marketing but you need to also market your gig too. it takes some time to develop your gig too.

hope it was helpful

thanks
@ana2001

Archived