Before you post "How can I get sales? Please help!" Try reading this first. It might help

zeus777

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks zeus, its really helpful suggestion for me, actually i have been suffering from this problem from the beginning and trying to cope with in the competition. from today i will start my work with new spirit. please bless for me to achieve my success.
kind regards

That is an arrogant post in my opinion. I have always reviewed peoples gigs and given them pointers without thinking twice about it because I remember how hard it was to get started. They are just looking for direction and you are a bit mean in this little post.

> because I remember how hard it was to get started

This is exactly why I don’t help people right away. I have worked hard myself and slowly worked my way up, I will somewhat expect others to do the same up to a certain point. Of course there is nothing wrong with helping others and I have done so myself.
I do admit 100% though, I am quite picky with who I help. Depending
on the situation and how the seller has approached me, I will gladly offer a helping hand. I can see some people seeing me as a mean and arrogant person, but I can live with that. I’ll stick to my “be strict, not mean” rule. 😛

It is nice though that there are people like you who are willing to help others no matter what. 🙂

Archived