Have you used custom offers for Buyer Requests? Tell us about it!

adi_bm

Reply to @faridjilani Let me help you today. You have said that you feel that you are underpaid. This is what i think you should do.
You can say for $5 i will write 10 words
Add extras and say
for another $5 i will write 20 words
This will definitely work and you will not feel underpaid. Try it and you will experience the difference.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am using this feature more often…I found it very much useful when I need to explain more about my offer (allow more work)…Also instead of asking my buyer to buy the same gig more than once (buyers got confused some times) I prefer to send custom offer…Lately I also getting requests from my buyers to send them a custom offer…This feature is very much useful…

Reply to @hawkkseo: Well I won’t say its working for me always…But I keep on sending offers, once I reached level 1 I started getting response…
How to find right person…

1. who need it urgently…
  2. who has explained what he is abjectly looking for
  3. I prefer to send offers for same day requests rather than ols ones…
    That’s all I do…

Hello, I like to give you some input from a buyer point of view. I have try a few time the Request feature, but let me tell you most of the time i just get a generic answer or offers Response like
"I Agreed" or “I offer to do something that does not even related to what you are asking for”

I guess this are automatic response base on the Request Category, just recently i had to delete two request i had posted after a week and a half. got about 20 response for each request, but nothing specific to the actual request.

Maybe you would get better results to custom gig request, if you actually responded to the actual request & not some generic response. Hope this help,also fiver should allow to post pic,photo or a more detail attachment document with custom request.

Reply to @smoozeee: Instead of requesting modifications, which can push the delivery past due, you could try messaging her instead or posting updates on the order page so you can request the modifications without denying the delivery. When you deny the delivery, the countdown resumes from where it would have been if she had not delivered the work in the first place, which can make the order run late.

I have used it a few times and have received orders. I generally like being able to send a custom order since I can speak more directly to the buyer. It is hard, however, to choose a price when there isn’t enough information. Like someone said above, I generally ask for more information and say the price may fluctuate based on their response (or I give them a deal).

I started using this a few weeks ago and started checking it out daily and putting my bid in for the ones I could do. I have received 2 buyers in a couple days with each other. Once you have one buyer under your belt, then you can use that as your clinch sorta speak to get another buyer to buy your gig, provided you have satisfied the first buyer and the buyer gave you an Outstanding comment on your work. If at all possible get the work done fast before the time is up. I also have worked on my profile to improve it, and each gig improved the description on them. I am looking forward the next level.

Archived