Holy carp!

Guest tn5rr2012

It truly is impressive to see something like that flourish. I know I was interested in my families last name and had purchased from a company something to help track down my family name and crest and it was amazing to see something like that into print. I know one of my aunts was actually Miss Spain at one point and one of my cousins was a big reason for gay rights to pick up because he wanted to marry his partner in Spain. So I guess past that I don’t really have much.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It truly is impressive to see something like that flourish. I know I was interested in my families last name and had purchased from a company something to help track down my family name and crest and it was amazing to see something like that into print. I know one of my aunts was actually Miss Spain at one point and one of my cousins was a big reason for gay rights to pick up because he wanted to marry his partner in Spain. So I guess past that I don’t really have much.

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @shawnecannon:

shawnecannon said: Wow that is amazing! Your gig is so cool and it really shows that you put time into it because its not something that you can just throw together like you said
Yes Genealogy is my passion and so while people pay $5 or more for the extras my satisfaction comes from the feedback and response I get from my clients, it makes me so flippin happy to help them solve family lore or confirm stories passed through generations.

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @shawnecannon:

shawnecannon said: Wow that is amazing! Your gig is so cool and it really shows that you put time into it because its not something that you can just throw together like you said
Yes Genealogy is my passion and so while people pay $5 or more for the extras my satisfaction comes from the feedback and response I get from my clients, it makes me so flippin happy to help them solve family lore or confirm stories passed through generations.

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @shawnecannon:

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @shawnecannon:

• 6 years later...

Archived