New Update: Order Messages Will Now Be Displayed In The Inbox

kashmiah

New update from our team: starting today,conversation from orders will be displayed in the inbox.

If you visit the inbox for the first time or for new users who see it for the first time, will get a notification, similar to the attached screenshot below

Two things to keep in mind:

1. Mobile support is not yet available, but it’s on the way. So if you need to see order messages, please make sure to use a PC.
  2. Previous order messages won’t appear in the inbox. All order messages starting today will appear in the inbox.

If you want to read all the details, you can go here: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204338273-Using-Your-Inbox

Let us know if you have any trouble or issues in the comments below.

This is a terrible addition for me. Please make a settings option to turn this off. Order messages should not appear in our general mailbox, they should appear in the order. Instead of streamlining messages, you’ve now added 20-30 new messages to my inbox each day that have to be dealt with now in two locations.

I don’t like it. I’m in the middle of a conversation with a potential buyer and now I am unable to see the entire conversation. He had attached a file for me to look at and now I can’t see the conversation to view it. Very frustrating!!!

I am extremely happy with this new feature! In fact I intended to ask for it because customers often leave a message within the order after it was completed, making them easy to miss. Now I see them all without having to search for “updates.” Thank you!!!

I missed a message on a current order even though it was posted many hours ago. My to-do list said I had an unread message - great- so I clicked on it and it took me to the inbox which said I had no new messages. The to-do list still said I had an unread message and multiple refreshes, cache and cookies gone, nothing worked. I finally gave up and let it just stay that way. Then a little while ago I’m in my inbox which still said no new messages and I notice a little flag that said “New” on the left side on Orders. It was confusing too, since I usually see all that crap on the right side and for some reason, it’s now on the left. I found my unread message there on my delivered order with an important comment from the buyer. Argh!

I don’t like this too. Even if I see the buyers messages inside the order, let’s say through To Do list>Order link… it still says 1 Unread Message, and I have to go to the inbox to find that message and to SEE IT AGAIN, to get that “1 Unread Message” disappear. Really annoying. Imagine situation when you have 5-6 active orders and of course you are communicating with all buyers INSIDE the orders, but have to go exclusively to inbox to see those messages ONCE AGAIN so you won’t get “Unread Message, respond” buttons on To Do list.

• 1 month later...
Guest quavi_oneit

I don’t thing is a better idea.We have to thing it better.If the maximum people don’t like it then we should turn back previous method.

Archived